Reviews for CPR
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
LOL poor Hinata, hope Sasuke will give her mouth to mouth.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aww, that's cute.
"I think she needs mouth to mouth!"
That made me laugh, thank you for making my day. :)
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Most amusing! I was most humored when you mentioned that Hinata has an "inner-Neji". x] Another favorite of mine! You write these characters well in my opinion! Well done once again :] I hope you for sure come back to finish the ongoing stories you still have. I would hate for such great stories to be left incomplete.
sasuhina chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this was so good.
kandita chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This just too funny
camillaligaya chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wow! This SasuHina story is soooo great! :) The characters are well-written and the action well-described. Nice work!
NekoNinjaOverlord chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Ahahahaha! I loved it! xD
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
lol oh dear Sasuke... Always putting the moves on poor Hinata. Nice, cute little story. Since you have so many, maybe you should combine them all and just make it like a drabble series. But then again, this way, you dont have to update all the time. You just put them up when you want.
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA.!

I SO LOVE THE LAST PART.! Okay.. that was just awesome.. xD

Hinata and Sasuke is a better pair than Naruto and Hinata... XD

I AM LOVING THEM BOTH.! XD

Although you really do have issues with your way of describing things... There were some parts where I didn't anymore understand what you were saying.. So recommend you practice more on that aspect..

And don't worry I have the same problem as you do with the description thingamajig... XD
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aw... So cute! .
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
cute story
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG! Saskue I'm gonna kick you ass!

Is this what Kakashi has been teaching you all those time you had one-on-one sparring sessions! No wonder he knows that look! lol

Love this one!

Man, you're really good at one-shots!
congress chapter 1 . 9/20/2010