Reviews for CPR
camillaligaya chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wow! This SasuHina story is soooo great! :) The characters are well-written and the action well-described. Nice work!
NekoNinjaOverlord chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Ahahahaha! I loved it! xD
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
lol oh dear Sasuke... Always putting the moves on poor Hinata. Nice, cute little story. Since you have so many, maybe you should combine them all and just make it like a drabble series. But then again, this way, you dont have to update all the time. You just put them up when you want.
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 6/28/2011

I SO LOVE THE LAST PART.! Okay.. that was just awesome.. xD

Hinata and Sasuke is a better pair than Naruto and Hinata... XD

Although you really do have issues with your way of describing things... There were some parts where I didn't anymore understand what you were saying.. So recommend you practice more on that aspect..

And don't worry I have the same problem as you do with the description thingamajig... XD
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aw... So cute! .
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
cute story
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG! Saskue I'm gonna kick you ass!

Is this what Kakashi has been teaching you all those time you had one-on-one sparring sessions! No wonder he knows that look! lol

Love this one!

Man, you're really good at one-shots!
congress chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Another great and fun story! Kakashi's involvement in this one was a nice touch, along with Naruto. Naruto's explanation that Sasuke could sleep off his condition was side splitting. :D
GamerNeko chapter 1 . 7/6/2010

Cant stop laughing xD

really funny xD
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Heh, that was funny. Especially towards the end.

It's really awesome. I really enjoyed it.
1Ai-chan7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was awesome and totally cute! Also the last part was hilarious. D
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
hehehe..loved it...
Sqidly chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was cute and funny ! Sweet !
cast14 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
haha great story i loved it
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »