Reviews for Coincidences
WolfofthePine chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was so adorable! I loved every character! Great story!

Please write more.

Wolfie
Riddelly chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I enjoyed seeing Pavel and Hikaru pre-slash, it was a nice change of pace. It's a fun and believable take on how things could have started out. And that is all. :P I feel like short reviews at the moment. And lots of periods. Boring old me. (I think I'm totally drained of emotion after the amazingitude of "His Last Bow"...)
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I just stumbled upon this story and wanted to say I found it very cute. I absolutely loved all their serendipitous meetings. I also really enjoyed the image of Chekov rising to the defense of a poor, helpless maiden. I feel like most often it's Sulu you read performing chivalrous acts, so I liked the mixing things up a bit.

If you'll pardon my pointing out something silly and nitpicky, though, you described Sulu going to a baseball game with his father. Well, I'm a bit of a baseball nut, so I thought I'd point out that if you're trying to say it was a dramatic come from behind victory, in baseball that would be them scoring the winning run with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning. They use runs rather than points in baseball and it's not timed, so your three seconds left comment is meaningless in that sport. I know that's completely not the point of the story, but it jumped out in my mind so I just thought I'd help you make it a bit more factually sound (well, as much as a futuristic, science fition story can be, that is)
Florida Alicat chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is cute. I love adorable fluffity fluff!

P. is the video called?
Renn chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
A few little mistakes here and there -nothing too bad - but other than that I really enjoyed reading this, right from the beginning of the 'cadets years'! nice job
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
OMG! This was way too cute! You FTW.
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Loved all of this!

Also - hooray to you for mentioning the Sulu/Chekov fanvid! Too short, indeed, but adorable all the same. (An aside - did you run across the You Tube channel "The Ship's Closet? It is hilarious and generally the BEST, even if it is all TOS K/S.)

Back to you, though - I love your Hikaru and Pavel and the background you've given them both. (I really do - even though they're just completely different from the background *I* gave them both. I mean, Pavel? Jewish? What?) ;-) It's all very believable, and your use of detail is wonderful for bringing us into the story and characters.

And having them both bribe Kirk for adjoining rooms - TOO sweet. I don't know what made you unsure about the ending, honestly, because I loved it. I didn't think it was cliche, or too fluffy, or anything - just ending with a smile and a lot of love for the boys.

And we DO love those boys...
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
ADORABLE! Love the ending,especially how Sulu says "Chekov, his friends"...Like Sulu knows Chekov is more than just his friend.

-Nyx
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
hello! it's been a little while since you put out a story! i missed you XD anyway, this was so cute, i loved it very much. especially the Chekov defending the lady Kora, i always thought that he would be chivilrous. i think i spelled that wrong... *sad face* ah, well. whatever, it was wonderful.

could you send me a link to the fanvid please? i wish to watch.

momiji's