Reviews for Saudade
Cheeszle chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I virtually hug you for choosing your title. It was beautifully chosen, and magnified what I felt when reading this story. I can't express what I feel for this story, as I am no writer. I cannot, in any way whatsoever, describe feelings. Describe anything really, but I feel like I owe it to you, for writing this story that got me thinking, to describe my feelings. As I said, I'm no writer. So what I say is far from what I think you deserve, but for now, I'll leave you with wow. Wow.

Cheeszle
Creddie Forever and Always chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I did't like Freddie 'accidently' killing himself, but I will say this:

In the name of God and his Son Jesus, may Fredward Benson RIP.
Creddie Forever and Always chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I did't like Freddie 'accidently' killing himself, but I will say this:

In the name of God and his Son Jesus, may Fredward Benson RIP.
I Can Make Her Real chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
beautifully written..i love me some good tragedy...
Annie chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
This was such a wonderful story! I felt like I was going to cry at the end! It was very touching and I hope to read more of your stories in the future!

-Annie
siriusly cool48 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
This story seemed so real I was in tears at the end. It was disappointing how Carly's husband cheated on her then Freddie and her couldn't be together. I was confused, however, what everyone else thought of Fredward Benson. I got mixed signals; that he was heartless, coldblooded, and caused strife, but then that he was successful (To some extent?) and didn't make mistakes. Great writing. Keep up the amazing work.

ps- what do the chapter names mean? That's been nagging at the back of my mind. Thanks.
THE WORINDLVE chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Omg noo it made me cry T_T YOU MAKED ME CRY lol
KeyLimePie14 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
That...There aren't words to describe it. There just aren't.

Great job. No, Fantastic job.(: I love this one.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Wow... poor Carly... poor Freddie, its funny to think that a simple childish joke could have turned true if given time.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
HollzHatter chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Seriously dark, really good i cried at the end. Excellent story thankyou for putting this up its a really good story keep up the good writing
Drag0nL0rd chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Wow That was really Dark and emotional though I didn't quite get the "killing himself with the gun" part. Did Freddie almost die or was the gun empty?

Anyway Awsome Work!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
o_O

I really like this one! I just hope there's a halfway bittersweet ending! lol.
Freddie is a G chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Damn, another good one from you! You write Freddie really well.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Well Freddie is acting like an emo kid and since in this fic he IS an adult, gotta tell you, he aint looking to well in Carly's eyes I'm betting.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Drag0nL0rd chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow You Amaze me yet again with one of you Awsome Stories!

Update Soon I wanna know whats gonna happen next lol xD!