Reviews for Rota: Tony accepts the Rota assignment
alex chapter 1 . 7/26
I think that's a great story. I've written one similar where tony's working at the London office instead. (But i haven't posted that). That was really good.
Great job!
Hells Bells chapter 1 . 2/15
A story with Tony being an excellent leader.I HOPE you will post a sequel joining Tony s team with Gibbs and co .Go on PLEASE. I REALLY enjoyed this I mention I hope you write a sequel!?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/30
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/16
Now THIS should have happened. This is the show I want to be watching now! xo
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
queenbee1711 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Great story. One minor correction - the Spanish police chief went to Michigan which makes him a wolverine not a spartan. A Spartan is from Michigan state. Huge difference between the schools. Thanks for a great story.
yokmeilee chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wow. Just found this story. Great story with a competent Tony and a team that respects him. I hope there is more in the future:)
lmill123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I hope that you will update your story soon, it has been too long. Tony's in Rota less than a week and he already is making the news and established a good working relationship with the locals. You know the other teams are laughing at Gibbs, Tim and Ziva because Vance has had to cut their case load or take them off rotation because they are still trying to figure out how to do all the paperwork that they need. If Tim or Ziva ask for help I can see the other teams telling them figure it out for yourself, that's what Gibbs always told Tony when he started.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Just found this great story. Thanks for sharing with us.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/18/2013