Reviews for Second Chance
dramalover9912 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Hope you update soon even tho it's been two years but ill wait the story is just sooooo awesome
AshesFallDown chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Awwwwwww, its tooo cute! Cant wait for more! : )
ns anon chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
This is a really interesting idea but you should have someone look over your work to make it stronger. I don't understand what "Shinobu is enough for me anymore" is supposed to mean? Which makes the first chapter very confusing. And lines like "Anyway, shall we, mom and dad are waiting at home for the both of you" would make a lot more sense written as "Anyway, shall we? Mom and dad are waiting (etc)", which is not only grammatically correct but also follows the natural flow of speech. But it's a very good story! I was a little surprised to find out it was actually Nowaki/Shinobu, but I like that you explored that pairing - it's something I've always wanted to read! Can't wait for the next chapter.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
i love it i want more please update
Kichou chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
HarryPotterForever1113 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
You definitely need to update!
CSIFanGirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Nice, update please!
SasuNaruSasu4everANDever chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Nice, do update, can't wait for Miyagi and Shinobu to meet!
SasuNaruForEternity chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Nice, update please!
Botanfreak chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Update please, been a while since I heard from you.
Seigaku Regulars chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Nice, update soon!
Pixielinson chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I love it!
yaoigirl89 chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
He's gonna proposed to him?Awwww,I really don't like Risako that much but I don't know why,I just don't.
xMoymoy chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Please update soon, I wanna see how Miyagi and Shinobu will act once they see each other again :D I love this story 3
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 4 . 1/12/2011