Reviews for Ménage à trois
I think this is actually the second time I've read this (years apart, mind you) and I still love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I think I'm gonna cry. Well done.
hot blankets chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I feel bad for all three of them. Wow. I'm beginning to really like this triangle. Good job! (",)
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Nicely done, even if I'm a Shinji/Takako shipper. It's easily believable too (that she might not want to choose between them- and I love the way you've written them all together).
coconut13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
*please let me have beaten periperic*-ARGHH NO- Dammit she's gonna call dibs on Shinji isn't she? _D) and I laughed out lodu at the 'tried a threesome' part. LAWL. Oh, the mental images-I mean, uhh-

Stupid Takako! I feel no sympathy for you, you whore, getting Shinji /and/ Hiroki ass in one night-aww, man, I'm a real perv today, aren't I? XD

Uh what else-hm-my inner Shinji/Takako fangirl cheered at how Shinji was everything /first/, of course, she wouldn't have had sex with Hiroki had she not done it with Shinji /earlier/, amrite? OF COURSE I AM-I mean, uhh-

(I promise, I /am/ trying to get you a fair review here, my Shinji/Takako Takako/Hiroki bias-I can't even type the ship Hiroki/Takako, she tops him every time! XD)

Anyway, that about does it for me considering I'm kind of fangirl squeeing over here. Woo!

And if I /am/ the 'BR writing goddess', you're giving me a run for my money ;_;

You, me and periperichan are slowly infecting this whole site with Shinji/Takako(/Hiroki), let the corruption continue 3
periperichan unlogged chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
First and foremost, you are welcome for the writing style you used. At least some of my writing has rubbed off on you, and is that a good thing or not? Hee hee.

The first two words that I remembered after reading the fic until the end are: PANEL and HUNT.

Because I felt like in this story, YES, Taka couldn't choose (pft) and she loved them both equally (Takako, you've been hanging around too much with Yuuki, and I don't like it) but BUT BUT BUT, I think I know that deep inside she loves Shinji more (OH MY GOD YOU ARE SURPRISED).

Disclaimer: This review is made with tight shipping glasses worn.

She always always always gives the FIRST to Mim: her virginity (which made me go HELL YEAH) and Mim was also the first one to bring up the "topic" and then she is always the first in her letters;

I love you Shinji Mimura...(and then you lost me) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well, my Mim/Taka heart is fluttering of course. Because my chicken (ang manok ko) apparently, and most likely, subconsciously won this little game.

It's lovely and refreshing because wow, they are so grown up; my only problem as you might have guessed is that Takako you are way being too Yuuki with your guys, I understand they're hot (actually, just one of them is and his initials would remind you of a good sexual relationship) but you know...girl, you need to choose. You really do. And me and imjuzakyd here and jenizaki herself, would let you choose Shinji. Because Hiroki is about to elope with imjuzakyd. Understand?

Hee hee. This fic is lovely and nice. I hope I do better with the faceoff I'm promising you, when I finally squeeze my butt to write it. :)

YAY FOR ME LONGEST REVIEW EVER.