Reviews for Rewind
I read this story years ago and I decided that I would try to find it again. I'm glad I did.
I would like to say that this is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever read. This was very creative. You should be proud of yourself for writing this. I've never seen anything like it and it was incredible.
adipose1913 chapter 1 . 3/10
You are really good at making me cry. Your writing is perfect.
johncahill chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wow you made me absolutely bawl. What a unique and well written story you made! Really tremendous job.
Artsybookworm chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I love the idea of a backwards story! Nice job!
giggles11228 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Beautiful
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
i love the idea! Amazing, fantabulous, so many postive adjectives i'd like ot use. :)
Talking like a Lion chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This is the first time in over a year that I've cried while reading something. Beautiful work, there was something so melancholy in every scene, yet so promising at the same time. Wonderful job
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
if you cried while writing it, how do you think we feel while reading it? (((((so amazing)))))
maybethatsokay chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
You've rendered me speechless
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow, this a REALLY good Percabeth fic. Seriously. (I read it backward.)

-IATW
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Cool!
ZachvsHale chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was so creatively written and beautiful! My heart was torn at the end (in a good way) and you should... Do nothing to it because it was BEAUTIFUL!
bookworm chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
No these are not tears. My eyes are just leaking. So much Percabeth! Amazing story I love your writing.
connorstoll chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
oh my god this was absolutely beautiful you have no idea.
i instantly teared up. i love the concept of this and this was just beautifully crafted. i think this one shot has ultimately became the most favourite thing i've ever read. i love how you magically displayed such raw and pure emotion using only 2 thousand words and that's beautiful. you've brought so much, you displayed their relationship so wonderfully. you made me fall in love with this couple as a whole and i've grown attached to them. i wish i can tell you everything i think of this one shot in an endless loop but i just can't seem to fathom my thoughts and that annoys me because you need to hear all the wonderful things about what you wrote. i just can't express it properly. this meant a lot really. it was absolutely beautiful. i hope you know that.