Reviews for Wilson's Wilson
pgrabia chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
AWW! *sniff, sniff* that was so incredibly sweet and yes, post-Mayfield House could be that tender in an unguarded moment! Just great!
LounaticM chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh my gosh! House was so nice to little Jimmy! I loved that so much that if you were standing next to me I would hug you!

Poor Wilson broke down though. But House was there for him!

Great job.
Fate-Means-Screwed-On-Purpose chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I could so see that. it was awesome! great! fantastic! and everything hilson in this world. i love hilson.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I may have commented on this before but I love it!
brilliantdeduction chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
D'aw :3

Angsty Wilson is always my favorite!

Story is going in favorites! 3

I've been looking for the spoilers for that one and the only thing I can find is the apartment issue! Is there something juicy I'm missing? :) lol
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
The idea of a House/Wilson hug being creepy is hard for me to imagine as I've almost completely deluded myself into believing that they're in a common-law marriage. Lol. Great read. :D
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I can hardly believe, but you did the sheer impossible: You made an incredibly good job by making House do something nice, seem believable and created a scenario that will hold great chances to stay canon. Thank you!
HW forever chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Slashy sequel please!
rividori chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Sweet. I liked it a lot.

I think we're all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for that hug aren't we? ;P
cathepsut chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
*taking off my slash googles*

Nice fluff is nice...
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
uh!

that was very sweet!

loved the Wilson's Wilson expression.

Thanks for sharing.
micetea chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I wonder who has been Wilson's Wilson? I wonder what House would do if someone asked him that? Probly get Lucus to follow him again") Great story! Poor Wilson"(