Reviews for The Bitter and the Sweet
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
I love this world that you have created for Eomer and lisswyn and you are such an amazing writer. Hope to see more from this couple soon! Great job!
EStrunk chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
I wish there had been a little more mush between Eowyn and Eomer, but I can understand that this fit their personalities. Brynwyn's joy was fun.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Yay! I was hoping that all the unexplained fatigue might have a happy reason, but I wasn't sure how long it had been since she was sad when her last cycle started. Fretting Eomer is both cute and annoying.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Yay! Go Lisswyn. Her snippy comments cracked me up, partly because they sounded like something I might say. His comments about needing Eowyn to be safe since she was what he fought for were beautiful.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
So much angst, even though things are peaceful. Sweet Brecka. In-law problems and she isn't even married. The how to get this male to talk dilemma is timeless.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Sad. I hate that Eomer is feeling so tortured. I think his feelings are a lot like Aldric's in source.
Atiana Gray chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I've read the whole heart of the horselord series throughout the last days and I just adore it! Your writing style is one to get lost in, to dream yourself away to middleearth and be part of the rohirrim. I always loved Eomer, I thnk he is the ideal man, and Lisswyn does so perfectly fit for him. The end of the last sequel nearly made me scream from frustration because I desperately want to know how its going on. Please, please.. write another sequel about the wedding and their babe! Please? :D
meldisil chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love ur writing!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
LOVED IT! And all the other ones on the series, just wondering if you are going to continue the series at all?
faye50free chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Oh please don't stop now, this story is wonderful. I just love Lisswyn. I must know about the wedding the birth and more about Eomer and Lisswyn life. This has been one the the best post ring stories that I have read.
Sovereignty3 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Now it is sad that this is the last of the sequels written... I really like Lisswyn! I want a story about Andric and Brynwyn!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
WOW is all I can say. I've spent the past few days reading Heart of the Horselord and its sequels, and can I just say, AMAZING job. I absolutely love the characters, the storyline actually had me surprised at points, and all the sequels focusing on different small dilemmas that arise in various relationships were just.. So good! I can't commend you enough for your work and your characters. I really love your take on Eomer, as well. Lisswyn and Eomer's relationship is so beautiful I can't stand it, but while still maintaining a quality of "realness".
Just... FANTASTIC!
I really hope that you at some point write another story... I would LOVE to read more.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Cute. Sad there haven't been anymore after this. xoxo
x.Indie.x chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
This is an awesome series, please continue writing it!
Bethanelle chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
LOVE IT! Please, please, PLEASE continue with these stories! I have been following them over the past year. This one and Beginnings and Awakenings. They're so awesome! I hope everything's going well with you so you can find lots of time to write and bring us more Eomer stories! You made me totally fall in love with him. Man, I wish I was Lisswyn so bad! Can't wait til they have babies!