Reviews for The Bitter and the Sweet
Atiana Gray chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I've read the whole heart of the horselord series throughout the last days and I just adore it! Your writing style is one to get lost in, to dream yourself away to middleearth and be part of the rohirrim. I always loved Eomer, I thnk he is the ideal man, and Lisswyn does so perfectly fit for him. The end of the last sequel nearly made me scream from frustration because I desperately want to know how its going on. Please, please.. write another sequel about the wedding and their babe! Please? :D
meldisil chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love ur writing!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
LOVED IT! And all the other ones on the series, just wondering if you are going to continue the series at all?
faye50free chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Oh please don't stop now, this story is wonderful. I just love Lisswyn. I must know about the wedding the birth and more about Eomer and Lisswyn life. This has been one the the best post ring stories that I have read.
Sovereignty3 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Now it is sad that this is the last of the sequels written... I really like Lisswyn! I want a story about Andric and Brynwyn!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
WOW is all I can say. I've spent the past few days reading Heart of the Horselord and its sequels, and can I just say, AMAZING job. I absolutely love the characters, the storyline actually had me surprised at points, and all the sequels focusing on different small dilemmas that arise in various relationships were just.. So good! I can't commend you enough for your work and your characters. I really love your take on Eomer, as well. Lisswyn and Eomer's relationship is so beautiful I can't stand it, but while still maintaining a quality of "realness".
Just... FANTASTIC!
I really hope that you at some point write another story... I would LOVE to read more.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Cute. Sad there haven't been anymore after this. xoxo
x.Indie.x chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
This is an awesome series, please continue writing it!
Bethanelle chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
LOVE IT! Please, please, PLEASE continue with these stories! I have been following them over the past year. This one and Beginnings and Awakenings. They're so awesome! I hope everything's going well with you so you can find lots of time to write and bring us more Eomer stories! You made me totally fall in love with him. Man, I wish I was Lisswyn so bad! Can't wait til they have babies!
llttm chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
are u going to make a sequel for this series because this series is the best ever eomerxoc series well hope u make a sequel by3

-luko
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
It's so lovely to see another of your stories in this series posted. I've truly fallen in love with your characters.
PadfootCc chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
i absolutely LOVE your Hearts of the Horselord series. i cannot wait to read the next addition! thank you so much for writing them!
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Another great story. I can't wait to read what comes next!
DragonViper chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
HEY! :D I love all these stories, you need to update though, because your stories are amazing! hehehe!
Nethien chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH for keeping this story alive. After all these years, I am happy to see it stil going. I love this story and have been following it for a few years now. Every so often (not as much anymore, i regret) I like to check in on and was happy to see you posted another story about my two favorite characters. I can't wait to see where you have this going. Keep on the fantastic work :)