Reviews for The Bitter and the Sweet
Aravan'sLady chapter 1 . 5/25
Amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
I love this world that you have created for Eomer and lisswyn and you are such an amazing writer. Hope to see more from this couple soon! Great job!
EStrunk chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
I wish there had been a little more mush between Eowyn and Eomer, but I can understand that this fit their personalities. Brynwyn's joy was fun.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Yay! I was hoping that all the unexplained fatigue might have a happy reason, but I wasn't sure how long it had been since she was sad when her last cycle started. Fretting Eomer is both cute and annoying.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Yay! Go Lisswyn. Her snippy comments cracked me up, partly because they sounded like something I might say. His comments about needing Eowyn to be safe since she was what he fought for were beautiful.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
So much angst, even though things are peaceful. Sweet Brecka. In-law problems and she isn't even married. The how to get this male to talk dilemma is timeless.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Sad. I hate that Eomer is feeling so tortured. I think his feelings are a lot like Aldric's in source.
Atiana Gray chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I've read the whole heart of the horselord series throughout the last days and I just adore it! Your writing style is one to get lost in, to dream yourself away to middleearth and be part of the rohirrim. I always loved Eomer, I thnk he is the ideal man, and Lisswyn does so perfectly fit for him. The end of the last sequel nearly made me scream from frustration because I desperately want to know how its going on. Please, please.. write another sequel about the wedding and their babe! Please? :D
meldisil chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love ur writing!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
LOVED IT! And all the other ones on the series, just wondering if you are going to continue the series at all?
faye50free chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Oh please don't stop now, this story is wonderful. I just love Lisswyn. I must know about the wedding the birth and more about Eomer and Lisswyn life. This has been one the the best post ring stories that I have read.
Sovereignty3 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Now it is sad that this is the last of the sequels written... I really like Lisswyn! I want a story about Andric and Brynwyn!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
WOW is all I can say. I've spent the past few days reading Heart of the Horselord and its sequels, and can I just say, AMAZING job. I absolutely love the characters, the storyline actually had me surprised at points, and all the sequels focusing on different small dilemmas that arise in various relationships were just.. So good! I can't commend you enough for your work and your characters. I really love your take on Eomer, as well. Lisswyn and Eomer's relationship is so beautiful I can't stand it, but while still maintaining a quality of "realness".
Just... FANTASTIC!
I really hope that you at some point write another story... I would LOVE to read more.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Cute. Sad there haven't been anymore after this. xoxo
x.Indie.x chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
This is an awesome series, please continue writing it!