Reviews for BellaBello
joayla chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
hey that was rather hot, and high five your hubby for reading it !
BeCullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Good job and good luck
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Sad, amazing, and well told. Thank you for your story.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This is an interesting premise, a very tragic beginning. Really the thing I think canon Edward always feared the most - some harm coming to her that was beyond his control and that he could not prevent in time. And the idea that she was wearing his ring is heartbreaking.

Carlisle's love comes as a surprise. I liked the emphasis on this being Edward's first sexual experience and what that means.

A couple critiques, though. I found it odd that this seems to be canon Edward but there is nothing in his internal monologue to show that he can hear the thoughts of others. Also, I felt like the writing felt a little stiff in places, without quite the level of emotion from him that I would have expected.

Thanks for putting your time into writing this and sharing it.
MissAlex chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
You wrote this so well. I was completely numb and mesmerized by the events at the beginning. I could feel E's anguish and detachment.

I felt like I was at the hospital with him, witnessing everything he Sonota is absolutely haunting and beautiful and I can just imagine how it would make E feel during that terrible time. The perfect music to add to sadness. Sometimes you just need to wallow in the pain.

As for the intimacy between Carlisle and Edward at the end, it was tastefully done and instead of being in there just for the purpose of having slash, it tied in perfectly to the story.

Edward is numb, confused, lonely. He's lost the girl he loves...he has sexual urges that were not satisfied by Bella before she was killed and Carlisle's compassion and touch filled in that hole for him, at least briefly.

Who knows that will come of their relationship? Probably nothing, afterall C is technically with Esme and it seems Edward's grief will send him to Italy- but at least for that one moment in his existence, he realized that he still has the capacity to heal and feel complete and satisfied again.

It is possible, it will just take time. He's confused and his pain/aftershook isn't helping him think straight. Is he gay? Bi? Was it just an experiment resulting from the agony over losing Bella?

It doesn't matter. What matters is he has the capacity to love still.

What a brilliant oneshot. Good luck with the contest :)