Reviews for Subjugation
Imogene19 chapter 1 . 2/24
I AM IN LOVE! Just an FYI. )
Laluzi chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
...Oh, man. Poor Seras. She gave everything, and still Henry did that to her. :c While I think that you could have developed Henry's desire warping into animosity a little longer, this was an excellent oneshot, and I'm happily moving onto the story itself.
ayelen rock chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
me gusto
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ficou muito bom, coitada da Seras, talvez por este motivo a Integra decidiu que a linhagem da família Hellsing acabaria com a morte dela pois ela não confiava que mais alguém pudesse ter dois vampiros tão fortes e não se aproveitar disso, abraços
The Necropolis chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"I Dont own the series. if i did - Somewhere - Alucard Would be Naked"
(Sees a dozen fangirls begin to Nosebleed Furiously)
"Flames are used to Burn Nazis"
(Dies From awesome quote)
All in All a Very Entertaining story - however i have not read your other stories. i will visit them shortly.
foggraven chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
yeah alucard alway's did come off as a bit bat shit crazy
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
this is great. I feel a great sadness for Seras, cause she loved Henry like the son she could never have and served Hellsing of her own free will for over 50 yrs. I wonder how she'll get back at him for his betrayal and I want to see Alucard wake up..
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this series of fanfics! Thank you and Metropolis Kid!
Deritine chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Very interesting. You have a pithy way of writing. Now off to read the sequels whee!
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is really good, I like the way you orchestrated it!

Boss
lucky rabbit chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very interesting... wonder if seras will be "bat shit crazy" as well what with being locked up in the dungeon and henry betraying her... who knows?
Work Slave chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I liked it alot. Even though I did get confused on a couple of parts and I saw some typing errors if you weren't aware of them already.

Ok...Integra had a baby? How old is she? Is it even humanly possible to have a baby at that age? I know she has got to be around what 50ish? It was a good twist though. I never imagined her having a baby. I mean come on...its Integra lol.

When they were talking about the binding and Alucard's thoughts, I kind of would liked to hear a few lines of his thoughts. To be honest, I had no idea why he would be confused or concerned with it because hasn't he been threw it before? So was his concern for Seras?

At first when Henry was grown I couldn't tell that he was Integra's son. I think you should have mentioned his name a little sooner while he was an infant versus adult.

Oh...and who the hell is Robert?

Loved the ballroom scene. Especially when the french guy was mentioned. I like how you took something so small from the original story and used it for yours.

Then I did get confused later in the story when Integra is talking to Seras and Alucard. This line "She rolled her eyes before looking once more to the blonde." Who is the blonde? I was thinking it was Seras but I wasn't sure if there was another person in the room or not.

And after that there is just one line. I was also confused by this lone line because I didn't know if it was just a quote or what because it didn't lead into anything else. Just the sentence itself.

Did Integra die after that last conversation with the two vampires? I mean I do get the impression that she is indeed dead by the way Henry is talking to them but I was just wondering.

My last confused comment is...omg two strange people about to wake them up. My questions is why did you not mention any names? I can tell there are two people and one is male and the other female. And I do get the impression that the woman is Henry's daughter...am I right?

But all in all...very well written (set aside the typing errors hahaha). I'm sorry if I did get confused alot, I am new to reading your stuff. I think if i read more though I might pick up on how you write. I hope my review didn't suck. So this is just the beginning of a multi-chapter story? Well hell yeah dude! I think you have something going here. Even though Integra having a child seems a little out there to me, I like the idea her family still carrying the Hellsing organization on. Differently of course, but nontheless entertaining. I would like to read more about Henry (some gap fillers) and I can't wait to see who these new people are. For this short story, how much time has passed from beginning to end? I get the idea it is a significant amount of time, I was just curious.

Flames are used to burn Nazis. Nice.
Darkangl28 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I think you have a great start, I hope you continue this one. Adding it to my alerts in case you do :)
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was quite good. All the jumping around made it a little hard to follow at times, but I guess that was just so you could cram so much time and information into a mid-length one-shot. The story itself was very interesting, and as far as I know... original (a big plus in this fandom ;)).

Anyway, thanks for the enjoyable read, and I'll definitely be checking out the multi-chapter sequel. :)

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
Darkeyes chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh! That Bastard! I cannot belive that Integra produced his ilk... I guess it is her uncle's blood cropping up in her line?

I wonder if she can get Pip back... it truely is sad to see that letle Frenchman disaper completly.