Reviews for More of You, Less of Me
Warpwind chapter 1 . 2/11
very good. didn't expect such a nice horror for bleach. they totally botched the end of winter war in original.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
holy shit O.O mindf*ck at the end there

is this complete?
ScarlettSilver chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow, that was disturbing, and very creative. I loved it.
Dragonheart chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well. I'm just going to stick with this: I'm glad Bleach is fiction, because it's night, and my dad was watching a creepy mind-warp movie as I was reading this.

That see-through door to my left is looking pretty terrifying right about now, being pitch black and all. Great job on thoroughly creeping me out! :D

I'm going to go hide under a blanket with a mug of hot coca now. :V
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh crap. Ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap this is terrifying. Beautiful and terrifying.
SkyeandMax chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Dark. Well written too. I'm inclined to think that Ichigo would have died before letting Aizen control his body, but your progression is reasonable. Aizen is a master of psychological manipulation. He made Ichigo fear or fear for everyone who could have helped him in this struggle for his soul and ultimately has won a final victory.

Unlike other reviewers I do not believe that Gin or Tousen survived. I believe they simply trained their successors well. After all both men practically worshiped the two traitors, it's not entirely inconceivable that they have chosen to take up the cause themselves. Either way the Soul Society is in for it.

I kind of wish you would do a full length story off of this concept, but it is excellent as is.-Max
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i am tooootally gonna make a second person thingy on this... or not... just gonna insert my own character...
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Tousen and Gin surviving made less sense; I can see Aizen surviving because Ichigo isn't a shinigami, but a Vizard and through that a hollow: in a word, he keeps what he kills. The other two to the best of my knowledge are pure shinigami, throwing in that particular ability as a consequence of Aizen and company's hollofication seems off to me.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
now that was interesting.

I do wonder how Aizen pulled that one off...and how Gin and Tousen were went into Kira and Hisagi.

I'm gonna blame it on the Hōgyoku.
Myra Cifer chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh that is cre-epy! and fantastic

but creepy!
LairOfKyuubi chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very well written. You can feel Ichigo's despair as Aizen starts to take over. Honestly, this kind of thing actually seems like it could happen in Bleach.

Very awesome. I look forward to more.

-LoK
Just Awesome Like That chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
gawd...damn creepy.

I LOVE IT.

you could give stephen kind a run for 'is money, mate!
Asille Nellum chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*shudder* I now believe there is such a thing as being TOO well written. this really got to me...awesome work.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Whoa... creepy! *shivers* Great job.
Doornag1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Creepy! A great one-shot, overall.