Reviews for Pillar of Support
lilliand06 chapter 14 . 4/12
I liked it a lot and can't wait for more updates
This story while I kinda liked it did not attract me because of how easily naruto went back to sasuke. Sasuke abused horribly mentally and physically yet he did nothing but accept it and forgive him instantly.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 14 . 3/30/2015
Omg! This story is amazing! Please update soon (:
Tristan chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
Yay I loves it
DarkOrochi chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
I liked this story a lot, you should continue.
Otaku72 chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Really love this story please with all my heart update I need to know what happenes next
Isabella chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
It was so funny when sasuke left Naruto alone I laughed my ass off to funny
Codename Jellybean chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Aw, I like how you humanize the characters, too. Ok, I love the entire thing. I usually don't read stories like these...but this one is awesome! :)
Cheers!
Codename Jellybean chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I can't express how much I love this fic :)
Codename Jellybean chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Poor kids and Naruto, and Sasuke too (but not as much)
You portrayed this realistically and with lots of emotion and made it seem believable and not over the top.
Wonderful! :)
Psychedelic0Kitty chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Good please continue
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Did you just break the forth wall in the beginning of this chapter, or did you seriously mix up the terminology of different worlds?

U.S?

It had already been stated in this story that Naruto's a shinobi of Lead aka Konohagakure. If you really wanted to blend in trivia that had something to do with this story, but was in fact from a different world entirely, it could have seriously been done better than what you just did in the beginning of this chapter.
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Loved it,awesome
Anihihi chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Ahhh, I like these bittersweet stories you write :D Good luck on future chapters/stories
SukiNarNaru chapter 14 . 6/9/2013