Reviews for The Heart Of A Child
theatregirly chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
LOVE IT i was totally hooked by this chapter. now i have something to look forward to reading, thanks for writing it!
Shally-wa chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Bahahaha. The /ending/ of this chapter is just...

Even though Thea is just faking it. I'm glad her reaction is to keep the secret rather than tell someone. Because that would just REALLY mess everything up.
Demactica chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Oh, I do love this chapter. What a brilliant idea of Martha to take her to Ilse's. I loved the German names. How do you come up with them? I'm quite sick of Googling "German baby names." It's the same things over and over again. I can't wait for the next chapter!
cool12yias chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Ilse's response was perfecT!

goodness I really like this story. you're such a great fanfiction writer!
FamouzFlamahz chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
iz quiet guh. ha. jk jk. iz gay stop uzin big wordsz
Hanschen's Postcard chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Hmm, suspicious letter, much. Is it really Ernst...I do not know, but this has been racking my brain since 1st period when I got detention for being on an "Obtusely irrelevant" website, and was deprived of reviewing...Aaah, I simply cannot wait for the update; might I be able to bribe you to update quicker with my friends sungalsses that are signed by the lovely Iwan Rheon...No? Oh, alright then. Anyway I am extremely and impatiently excited fro the next chapter!

Your curiously

Postcard _
Shally-wa chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Yes! I'm so glad to see an update on this. Especially since Thea is my dream "cover marriage" wife for Ernst.

Everyone is very, very lucky that Anna's first thought was to go running to Ilse and not to one of the adults, as that would have resulted in a great deal of unpleasantness for everyone involved.

The letter at the end. How ...curious. Half of me thinks this is Ernst wanting to get an opportunity to let Thea down gently/break the news to her, and the other half is screaming PLOT!

Update please, sooner if possible.
Demactica chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Aw, I get a chapter! :D

My, my... This chapter definitely held some interesting revelations.

Thea seems so desperate. Poor girl!

Is Anna the type to tell on Hernst? Because they're certainly doomed in that case.

Purple summer... That's so melancholy, and bleak and colourful at the same time, if I'm making any sense. Yes, she would be the nostalgic one.
Shally-wa chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Oh my god. Awesome chapter. Now what are they all going to do? I like this because you have them all very much in character. Please keep writing this.
Die Yuy chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Oh, this is interesting! I always thought Ernst must develop a little "Hanschen"-side. Please Update soon.

I like the way you describe Theas feelings and Annas thoughts. It's written very well.

Yuy
TveitsBoyfriend chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Loving this story ) Thea is too cute in an obnoxious kind of way and Ernst is just... so ERNST! He's like the ultimate Gay Best Friend!

I can see Hanschen, Anna and Martha teaming up to keep them apart now, like in High School Musical! Exception being Ernst and Thea don't make me vom p

And Misfits was amazing! I've seen it twice (thank God for Sky) and Iwan was incredible ) Totally weird in a sexy kind of way?

Can't wait for an update! x
Demactica chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
DOO DOO DO

I loved the line, “He must be lucky to have a friend like you,” she ventured. If only she knew...

And this is an Ilse I've never read before. This interpretation fascinates me, because it so obviously could be quite accurate, but I've never read her as so... severe. I really enjoyed it, and I hope you bring her back in somehow.

I wish I could draw worth a damn, otherwise I'd try to draw Fallen Angel; it sounds intense.

(An example of my art skillz: Today in study hall I drew a bunch of stick figures holding torches chasing a marshmallow with legs over a hill and titled it, "Marshall Marshmallow Gets Run Out of Town." Yeah. Next Picasso right here.)
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Love it! Poor Thea, I sympathise with her dearly. And Ernst! You know how I love me some Ernst!
Hi My Name's Danny chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I knew it was gonna be Ernst, he fit Thea's description perfectly :) Its great, please update soon

Danny :)
TveitsBoyfriend chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very cool story, little different from the norm ) Looking forward to see how it turns out... and of course I can't wait for the catfights between Hanschen and Thea over who gets Ernst the studmuffin ;) x