Reviews for The Vampire
::snorts:: SO hot!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very nice.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hot story and well done on the twist at the end. That came as a big shock to me.

Hope to see Tony/Abby stories from you in the future.
lot56 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
when is it abby's turn?
Jess chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was awesome! I was skeptical at first I must say. Although I could so deal with a hot tony vampire lols nice twist at the end. Good job!
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
love it xx
lot56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
very good story, I'm on the Tabby bandwagon, so dump the McNozzo!
mikesh chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
very cute but there for a minute thought you might have really changed him!
divine one chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
hot

and did i mention the hotness

cuz yeah

hot
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I loved it!

I wish you'd write a kinky fantasy one for a Gabby pairing. But I love this pairing just as much!

I look forward to more of your work/\.
InuGhost2.0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very nice. Definitly an enjoyable piece. Any chance for a sequel with Abby as the vampire as was hinted at? Because I'd be glad to read it and review it. Though if you don't want to write it then thats fine, and if that's the case is it alright if I write it? Anyway excellent story keep up the great work.

InuGhost
LoveAndSerenity chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Whoa, this was written because someone reviewed? I'll write a huge review to get more of these!

This was amazing! I LOVED the little vampire things you mentioned, like the Change and being Marked (which were capitalized, I noted). They left me with a little feeling of mystery and totally fueled the fantasy. The twist at the end was cute too. The only thing I want to mention, just for constructive criticism, is that maybe you could work on the content of the dialouge slightly? It was awesome, but you used almost the same phrase from "Tricky Treats" with the "'Patience.' 'I have none!'" lines. I'd absolutely love to see more of these, though! This was great! Hot, and a very unique plot! The twist was completely unexpected-you did a great job of drawing me into your fantasy.

Please write some more? For me? :) Thanks!

LoveAndSerenity