Reviews for No One Belongs Here More Than You
823freckles chapter 92 . 6/7
I'm sorry if this doesn't sound very...coherent, but I'm sick and it's 3:40 am and I stayed up zooming through the last 20 or so chapters tonight. I actually read most of this back in the day, when you were initially writing it. I never finished it, because I'm strange and sometimes don't finish the stories I love, because I don't like when things I love end, I guess. It occurred to me recently that I really wanted to finish it. So I went back and reread the whole thing over the last few days. I'm so glad I did. As a long-time fic reader and occasional fic-writer, I've got to say that you blew my mind with this one and have given me something I can only hope to one day aspire to. I don't know what you're up to these days, but I hope you're still writing, and if you're like me, then maybe you still get the emails for a new review on your story even if you haven't been on in awhile. So I wanted to say thanks so much for this awesome piece of LOST fic!
XxPriscillaxX chapter 92 . 4/5
Hello your story is incredibly amazing if I wish I had heard of it back in 2010 but I guess I did not read lost fanfic back then. I love the fact that Juliet got an IPhone 6 before it's release and well the Wii 4 made me laugh too. Anyway thank you so much for this story it was lovely and so well planned.
anakaory chapter 61 . 12/20/2015
first flash forward 3 this fic its just too good
lorenamag chapter 92 . 10/4/2015
I loved this. Thank you very much for this so well written story. Congratulations.
I loved it very much.
Flvia chapter 83 . 8/24/2015
OMG! I just love your stories so much. I wish you could write some more...
catch-23 chapter 92 . 7/10/2015
This is actually the third time I'm re-reading this story and, honestly, I can't express how amazed I still am. It doesn't matter how long it's been I continue to be blown away by your wrting, the characters, the plot, every little detail.
The way you write every character from the show is really consistent and accurate, it feels very close to the canon. And the original characters are interesting and work very well in the story and as counterparts to Juliet. Especially Alice. Her character, her part in the story, her incredibly complex dinamics with Juliet, all brilliant. Another thing I would highlight as one of my favorite things is how you worked Ben into the plot. It makes so much sense and his interactions with Juliet are perfectly played.
I can't even begin to talk about the plot. It's unbelievable how you take an already complicated story such as Lost and turn into this even more complicated tale and still make it work beautifully. The whole thing comes full cycle.
Also, the depth of James and Juliet's relationship is shown so effortless and at the same time so painful. Somehow you managed to make me ship them even more after each
time I've read this.
One last thing: I really really love the book references. I read a few of the ones mentioned and enjoyed a lot. Maybe I'll list all of those books and make a reading plan, I'm sure it will be worth it.
To conclude this long-yet-not-long-enough review, you are a very talented writer and this story is a masterpiece.
wordsthinker chapter 35 . 9/19/2014
Hey! This is perfect! I will study for my test the faster I can, because I can't stop reading! Thank you! :D
wordsthinker chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Hey! I loved it! But I really want to see when she met James... I'm so exciting, but I'm in my biology class... congrats, i really am enjoying this fic!
ShortySC22 chapter 92 . 7/23/2014
This story took a few days to finish and I'm glad I did. I love how you ended this and loved how you wrote Jonah and Clem in this story.
liz's nerd chapter 92 . 1/28/2014
Wow, your story is epic. Very well written and I really enjoyed the flashback/flashforward element. I'm just sad that it is over.. :)
MarieOV chapter 92 . 9/26/2013
I actually waited until I could take the time to type this into another document then paste it in here, because I want this review to adequately express my thanks and admiration. First, I apologize for not reviewing the last handful of chapters faithfully. I felt a little bit like I was sprinting to the end, getting questions answered. So, I will first say this about the last few chapters: I think about the time of the Birmingham chapter (or probably before, but I can’t right now go back and figure it out), I got the very strong inkling that everything was going to work out fine. That was a relief, but even so, reading it and finding out the confirmation was great. When Joe showed up in Juliet’s garage I think I got a little teary eyed!

(I half expected that there would be a chapter of Joe showing up again in 2042 and debriefing old Lady Juliet. I see you have “missing pieces” of this story, an that’s what I’m starting on next, so maybe I’ll see that there!)

OK, the story as a whole. I don’t think I can appropriately express how amazing and wonderful I thought this was. The plot was so intricate and time warpy. I have no idea how you kept it all straight, except maybe if you kept a crazy person notebook like Juliet. The details that appear early and then stay throughout just blow me away. I realize you published this serially, which makes it all the more impressive. How did you keep it all together? It’s almost believable if this was a novel or something, because you could go through and revise and straighten out missed details, but this was a serial publication! It boggles my mind.

Beyond the plot, the characterizations were so real and believable absolutely true to the characters the show gave us, but even deeper. And their relationships, too. The way James and Juliet heal each other is so meaningful and romantic and real without ever ever making me want to gag or roll my eyes.

I could write a whole revie on the Alice/Juliet relationship which was so twisted and fascinating. Alice, what a great character, and all your own. Absolutely bloody brilliant! (something I think Alice would say of herself)

That this would be available for free, that you would take your skill and creativity and time to write this and make it available to us for free. . . thank you. It has been such a great experience.

On to the missing pieces. When I’m done, I’ll be bereft. How anything else on here can compare, well it won’t.
MarieOV chapter 90 . 9/19/2013
I haven't reviewed the past few chapters. Sorry. So much was happening in them, I almost didn't know what to say except to go along for the ride. Island drowned, Alice in London (Oxford?) in the future! All very good and interesting. And the answer to why Juliet crossed everything about Alice out in the notebooks. I kind of figured, but there's alos that residual sister feeling.

This chapter was just so full of happiness and funny and contentment and at the end, Joe comes back! I'd write that I hope it was really Joe, but i peaked ahead and it really is! Loved them telling the kdis about the baby. Jonah, poor boy. Thinking of yuor parents doing that is pretty gross, no matter who your parents are.
MarieOV chapter 86 . 9/13/2013
"That was back when I thought the adult me was actually my father, "
You know, I'm not so sure I'd considered this.I Remember he thought Nick was his father at some point so why wouldn't he think this man his mother is so fond of (and so fond of his mother in return) is his dad. Would have loved to see him ask joe, "are you my dad?" and Joes reaction! LOL!
I hope you already got my instructions on Chang. And Sid and Fran should be ready to go pull out Alex and Karl.
That (Getting A&K ) is their last mission? hooray! But chang? Is he still around? Is he with the others or something in this timeline? Will stay tuned. Have a nice weekend.
MarieOV chapter 85 . 9/13/2013
I read this yesterday and didn't really know what to write about it for a review. It is beautifully writeen. Totally unexpected, too, I think. Jacob has always been sort of a dick to her and now I see that its kind of bc he is just a petulant child who misses his friend/sister.
MarieOV chapter 84 . 9/11/2013
Despite the intensity, the whole meeting-Carolyn scene was hilarious. Richard "This would be Carolyn, we presume," Carolyn meeting litle Jonah, etc. Or "Well, THIS is awkward."

And I'm guessing none of juliet's no tebooks said carolyn was going to be there? BC Joe seems genuinely surprised and concerned, and is that something that's changed/willl screw things up?

SNAP! Carolyn Penny and Desmonds daughter?! And Joe doesn't know, so I thought "AHA! THis is why Juliet didn't tell him anything about Alice," OR, that would be why she didn't put it in the notebooks after she gets off the island. Right? did NOT NOT see that one coming!

"It should be two miles north-northwest to the nearest building. And I guess I'll see you in 2001."

She shoved the compass into her pocket. "And I hope I'll never see you again."

Richard just smiled.

Awwww. Now I want to read about him recruiting her in Miami from his POV and what a trip that most have been. Was it 80 years for him, or did he time travel
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »