Reviews for No One Belongs Here More Than You
onetreefan chapter 92 . 11/5/2020
I think I’ve been reading this story through pockets in my hectic life for about two weeks now and I just reached the end. What an awesome saga of events. I can’t believe how fantastic all of the character development was. Just fantastic. Great story! Thank you!
qui.zzn.ak chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
I'm only on chapter one and I already like this alot!
Larrin chapter 92 . 12/25/2017
I just have to say...WOW. I've been in a Lost-feels mood lately and this...hit every single thing I wanted. Juliet and James were perfect, broken and flawed and so amazing. Jonah! And Clem! And Alice! All the original characters were so well fleshed out and fit in seamlessly. Loved, loved, LOVED the depth of mythology and thought that you poured into this story. So well done. Thank you so much for writing this.
half-human chapter 13 . 8/26/2017
great idea with Juliet going elsewhere after the bombNot sure about why I've how Ben is there in the 20s but maybe I'll find out later. Jonah sounds adorable xD
evilythedwarf chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
so, found myself having all kinds of LOST feelings today, and these turned into, of course, Jame&Juliet feelings, and now I need to read this again. Also, I will most likely cry, just fyi.
823freckles chapter 92 . 6/7/2016
I'm sorry if this doesn't sound very...coherent, but I'm sick and it's 3:40 am and I stayed up zooming through the last 20 or so chapters tonight. I actually read most of this back in the day, when you were initially writing it. I never finished it, because I'm strange and sometimes don't finish the stories I love, because I don't like when things I love end, I guess. It occurred to me recently that I really wanted to finish it. So I went back and reread the whole thing over the last few days. I'm so glad I did. As a long-time fic reader and occasional fic-writer, I've got to say that you blew my mind with this one and have given me something I can only hope to one day aspire to. I don't know what you're up to these days, but I hope you're still writing, and if you're like me, then maybe you still get the emails for a new review on your story even if you haven't been on in awhile. So I wanted to say thanks so much for this awesome piece of LOST fic!
borroso chapter 92 . 4/5/2016
Hello your story is incredibly amazing if I wish I had heard of it back in 2010 but I guess I did not read lost fanfic back then. I love the fact that Juliet got an IPhone 6 before it's release and well the Wii 4 made me laugh too. Anyway thank you so much for this story it was lovely and so well planned.
anakaory chapter 61 . 12/20/2015
first flash forward 3 this fic its just too good
lorenamag chapter 92 . 10/4/2015
I loved this. Thank you very much for this so well written story. Congratulations.
I loved it very much.
Flvia chapter 83 . 8/24/2015
OMG! I just love your stories so much. I wish you could write some more...
catch-23 chapter 92 . 7/10/2015
This is actually the third time I'm re-reading this story and, honestly, I can't express how amazed I still am. It doesn't matter how long it's been I continue to be blown away by your wrting, the characters, the plot, every little detail.
The way you write every character from the show is really consistent and accurate, it feels very close to the canon. And the original characters are interesting and work very well in the story and as counterparts to Juliet. Especially Alice. Her character, her part in the story, her incredibly complex dinamics with Juliet, all brilliant. Another thing I would highlight as one of my favorite things is how you worked Ben into the plot. It makes so much sense and his interactions with Juliet are perfectly played.
I can't even begin to talk about the plot. It's unbelievable how you take an already complicated story such as Lost and turn into this even more complicated tale and still make it work beautifully. The whole thing comes full cycle.
Also, the depth of James and Juliet's relationship is shown so effortless and at the same time so painful. Somehow you managed to make me ship them even more after each
time I've read this.
One last thing: I really really love the book references. I read a few of the ones mentioned and enjoyed a lot. Maybe I'll list all of those books and make a reading plan, I'm sure it will be worth it.
To conclude this long-yet-not-long-enough review, you are a very talented writer and this story is a masterpiece.
wordsthinker chapter 35 . 9/19/2014
Hey! This is perfect! I will study for my test the faster I can, because I can't stop reading! Thank you! :D
wordsthinker chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Hey! I loved it! But I really want to see when she met James... I'm so exciting, but I'm in my biology class... congrats, i really am enjoying this fic!
ShortySC22 chapter 92 . 7/23/2014
This story took a few days to finish and I'm glad I did. I love how you ended this and loved how you wrote Jonah and Clem in this story.
liz's nerd chapter 92 . 1/28/2014
Wow, your story is epic. Very well written and I really enjoyed the flashback/flashforward element. I'm just sad that it is over.. :)
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »