Reviews for No One Belongs Here More Than You
dfjwieojlfsd chapter 92 . 7/31/2010
Bravo, my dear.

I'm going to miss this story so very, very much.

Thank you for writing it. It's been a pleasure.
makealist chapter 91 . 7/31/2010
Oh dear, it's really ending. I knew it would, but still. Gah! Way back when (way before S6 even started, I think), you told me about the last chapter. Or, at least, its format. I wonder if it's still what you had always planned (a la Darlton having planned out the last scene all along).

"It's like they're holding two sides of a blanket, each of them clutching their own end tightly. But the middle sags and bows, the surface indecisive."

Damn. That's some good writing. Wow. Blows me away how good this is, not only the plotting, characterization, etc. but just the simple writing of it.

Soooo good. And while I was just looking to see if this story has been updated, I see there is a nomination/contest afoot for Lost FF, and I am all keen to nominate this story, and stuff in it (i.e., "Joe" for best non-canon character - man I love him!), I see someone has beaten me to the punch! (not surprisingly). Maybe I'll nominate Alice as a character . . .
Mad Steph chapter 91 . 7/29/2010
I already know I'm going to jear the next time I get an email notification for this story.

This chapter was (as usual) brilliant, I just love how everything makes sense in this story, nothing is random, there's always a reason.

Loved the Joe/James meeting, and the Joe/Juliet reunion, it was absolutely lovely.

Fantastic job!
eyeon chapter 91 . 7/28/2010
This is like a magnificent symphony-everything working together so perfectly.

Just a few questions, how does Juliet time travel (if her 2016 self is going to visit Joe in 2030)?

What did Miles thank her for and what changed about him (me? all about Miles?)

So the lawsuit money is funding the research?

Is James writing about the Island?

You should SO submit this when they make the LOST movie, reunion, whatever-so much better than what they did!

Is Lucy Joe and Caro's kid? If so, I take back what I said about her being a bad gf.

So now if I just know what Eva wanted to tell/ask him before he went to the Island-everything will be perfect (although I'll be kinda sad when this is over).
WingAvis103 chapter 91 . 7/28/2010
1. I am just completely and utterly in love with your adult!Joe character!

2. Tried to single out lines that I loved but really, this whole chapter is just pure bliss... from the humour at the beginning to the Joe/Juliet reunion, this was perfect. And I love how believable Joes memories of Juliet at the end are because she really is that fuckin awesome!

3. "Joe's father reaches out and grabs both of his shoulders tight..."- loved that you used "Joe's father" here instead of James or whatever.

4. Totally going through the 5(?) stages of grieve with this fic...that's why I'm ingnoring the next chapter, last chapter warning ;)

5. Thanks for sharing this beauty of a story with us!
Jaqs chapter 90 . 7/27/2010
Sorry had to add more. Read some other reviews after posting my last and I have to echo Se34201. I'll be saving a copy also, but think I might just keep it on my hardrive and save a tree or two.
Jaqs chapter 91 . 7/27/2010
I'm in awe of how amazing and intricate this story is. 91 chapters in and I'm still as hooked as I was after the first one. I don't ever want it to end, but when it inevitably does, just like the show I'm going to have to go back to the beginning and re-read knowing now what I do. Which, when you think about it, is completely fitting considering the plot. Bravo.
Kasey22 chapter 91 . 7/26/2010
Awesome. Very nice wrap up for just about everything. Loving it so much! Can't wait for the last chap.
phantomi chapter 91 . 7/26/2010
What a fantastic chapter! Absolutely great! I just love the way you weave past-present-future all together. Amazing job. I can't believe this story is coming to an end! I am going to miss it terribly and I am already planning on rereading it as a whole. I am not going to go cheesy in this review, though, I am going to leave that for the final one. Wow.. This story has been an excellent ride! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!
Another-fan chapter 91 . 7/26/2010
Ahhhhhhhhh! A-freaking-mazing! I love love love this story!
didntfindaluckypenny chapter 91 . 7/26/2010
The beginning was so fun!

- And then I remembered! - oh my god!

Insanly good.

(I love it when kids meet their grown up selves and reverse. Lol.) You are so genious. For that whole story.

Please. Not. The final one. :-( Aargh. Thanks anyway!
Jennay chapter 91 . 7/25/2010
That last paragraph or so made me a bit teary eyed. I cannot believe the next chapter is the last!

This was an amazing chapter. I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for the final chapter!
CarolynneRuth chapter 91 . 7/25/2010
I loved this chapter. Grow up Jonah seeing James and Juliet and reflecting all of those memories. Hmm that made me all warm and fussy inside. I love memories and these were just so beautiful that I found myself wanting more.

Lucky Juliet still get's to be hot in her 60's!

I'll be sad when this story ends as I always look forward to reading the next chapter.

I'm going to feel lost!

Can't wait to read the last chapter.

I love how you write James/Juliet and Jonah.
Audi101 chapter 91 . 7/25/2010
Great chapter as always...I don't want to believe it's the end!

I think it's time for a re-read in preparation for the final chapter.

I loved Joe and James...very weird but very much anticipated :)
se34201 chapter 91 . 7/25/2010
awwwww. wait. i'm getting really emotional. it really is ending. i know you kept warning us, but i was always hoping it never would haha. I'm so happy everything is getting resolved though. I can't wait to see how you end it.

just so you know, I love this story so much I'm thinking about printing it all out so I can read it even when I'm not in front of my computer. it's that great.

cant wait for more.