Reviews for No One Belongs Here More Than You
Marie chapter 72 . 8/27/2013
I swear, 72 chapters in out of 92 and still surprises come. Rachel's cancer did come back and Juliet's 'deal' did work! James thinks it will make her feel guilty about killing Ben, but first, maybe she didn't, and second, even if she did, while he may have told the truth about Rachel, that was Jacob's doing, and Ben was still a conniving little shit to Juliet.
MarieOV chapter 70 . 8/20/2013
I like Joe's memories. Some of them are things we already know about (like the chickens) and others are things I guess are going to happen later (he mentioned a big fight . . . I know J&J had that one about Jonah speaking Latin, so unless that is what you mean there is another fight coming) His memories and the way they are different from Juliets (his past, her future, or sometimes past) is weird time warping in it' s own way

OH MAN I HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW SHE GOT THE KEY. I remembered she had it, and i remember that she told people she through it in the ocean, but is this what she got when she killed Mark? Or when she took it from nick, i do't remember.
MarieOVE chapter 69 . 8/19/2013
"Well, thanks for not blowin' my head off, Doctor Warrior," he said dryly, suddenly sounding very much like his father.
Strange. Unless... She shook that thought from her head. Better not to wonder about it.

I like that you have her shaking those thoughts from her head, bc come on; unless she was actively denying it, how obvious is it that sounds just like james

"Was today this day? Was this day, that day?"
YES! Totally figured we'd see this one from the other side, but had kinda forgotten it and totally didn't expect here. HOW HOW HOW di you keep all this in your head to make it work. amazing!

"Yes. No. Nicholas would have to stay dead, would have to, so she knew her son would be safe. It wasn't even really a choice at all,"
Wow. Had never considered that theryd be FURTHER reason to feel guilty about Nick. Poor Juleiet
Guest chapter 67 . 8/15/2013
"I made a list of names." LOL, Alice.
Speaking of baby names. Eva. Is that not the name of Jonah's future sister?
MarieOV chapter 66 . 8/15/2013
ALICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yes, she totes deserves her own story. No dbout.

I feel like you sneakily through a lot of answers at us this chapter. It's easy to miss with the Alice/Juliet fight going on, but theres a lot in here. I really really really have to go back in read bc I was goggled about Widmore and wondering about the timing and the time travel, like could she be Charle's sistetr or Penny's mom? Or Widmore's mom or what, and I guess by saying here that she is Dan's grandma that makes her Chareles Widmore's mom. . . and gosh I Have to go back and read because did I know that already? If so how did I forget/miss because that is awesome and amazing and weird. And yet I remember her husband is robert.

Plus some info about what she and Ben were up to, the island's curing properties, Richard/Jacob. VEry sneaky to put so much infor into this one.
MarieOV chapter 65 . 8/13/2013
"Juliet's favorite version of stressed-out Rachel. " LOL!

Gosh, from the priest-approved marriage to the out of wedlock kids to "Enter Leah Ford, wise-cracking mechanic from Oregon. Just goes to show that people will believe anything if you act hurt they just hadn't been listening before." this chapter is hilarious!

And then OK, WTF? Alice Widmore, now wait, WHAT? I should really be reading this story chapter after chapter after chapter rather than 1 a day at lunch or my train ride. WIDMORE? Did I know this? And in the hospital? OK, I will peek ahead just bc i HAVE to.
Marie chapter 64 . 8/12/2013
"...Why?"
She stares up at the door. "I honestly have no idea. There really wasn't anything missing from the house?"

Guessing here: so she would know the right date to send him to in the future? LIke he needed to fill her in that he had to leave on a certain day and arrive on a certain day?

Some day you wil really have to write the story of Alice, it would be fascinating and not even really fan fic, sinc she's all yours.
Guest chapter 63 . 8/12/2013
" And she'd stressed it had to be today he came - the date written in Faraday's green notebook, the one from his mother, half-filled with her own handwriting, none of it dated past November 2013."

This confused me for a second until I remembered that she gave Dan the notebooks at Thanksgiving. Then I had to go back to the Boston chapter to see if she gave Joe any other notebooks bc even here there are other notebooks. So many notebooks, Juliet!
Kz4 chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
These last couple of chapters have been great!
I love this line:
"You ever call me 'baby mama' again and I'll lock you in a cage with a fish biscuit dispenser."
Kz4 chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
Loving this story so far!
This chapter must have been fun to write, lol
Guest chapter 62 . 8/2/2013
"Yeah. Hilarious," he spits out through teeth so tightly clenched he thinks he'll give himself a headache.

I LOVE how mad he gets about things. It's just right in that it is sweet that he's getting mad on her behalf, but that's just how he deals with things, you know? He gets mad.
MarieOV chapter 61 . 8/1/2013
I've noticed the "place name" chapters. LOL, earlier when i was looking ahead at chapter names, i thought "Liemstal" was maybe a place in Europe I'd never heard of before!

OHMYGOODNESS WHERE TO BEGIN? There's a part of me that this chapter makes it seem like it WILL all work out. She seems mostly at peace with him going. Like OK with it. How did that happen? And then there's this "Eva" person who I was reading to fast to catch the first time. I was like "Hmmm. Who is that and do I need to read again? Like one of the scientists from the other camp, maybe?" but then HA! His SISTER! Whoo hoo!

Her notebooks. And suture kit. Hmmmm.
MarieOV chapter 60 . 7/31/2013
Great to see Miles at his sarcastic best, especially using that sarcasm to hide his fear. And Shannon! THat was funny how he told that/put it together. So she did die, MIB did bring her back. Confirmed. But then what? Moving on. . .
MarieOV chapter 59 . 7/30/2013
This is so perfect! Of course I'm thrilled that they are going to try to have ababy, but with all the time travel, I'm now FREAKED OUT that their kid is Alice or Dottie or Christopher or Mark or someone.

And James is just so perfect. He is so sweet about wanting to give her what she wants, and have a baby and etc. But then very irritated and put out and taunting when she shuts him out. That's so him
MarieOV chapter 57 . 7/25/2013
Ha ha! The future scientist Sam is also one of Dan's minions, is he not? He is like joe with the Dan/Miles/James hybrid.

Oh yay! Alice is back! I am so conflicted by weather she is good or bad. Juliet is too, obv. I just t hink she's such a good character. I'd forgotten she was originally so much younger than Juliet bc she always played the 'big sister' role.

Oh, Alice tombstone. This makes me feel a little like when Locke was in that coffin at the end of series 3 on the show. Like, I realize she is dead, but obv that doesn't mean she's out of the story. Cause a LOT could have happened that lead her to be dead in a London cemetary!
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »