Reviews for No One Belongs Here More Than You
MarieOV chapter 42 . 6/28/2013
"She gave Alice the tiniest of nods, and took four steps to the right." I'm taking this to mean that Nick was NOT the mole. BC in an earlier chap you said something like the worst thing she ever did was take 4 steps to the right or something like that . . . so I think that answers that. I'm glad you said before that Alice could be a helena b. carter type bc I totally see that in this chapter! Yikes! Could she be the mole? That's what Nicolas seems to be implying for sure. But if she is dead and Juliet is so broken up over it . . .

Also, i assumed most if not all juliet's guilt was from leaving grown up jonah behind but i know wonder about nick and alice too. Onward!
MarieOV chapter 41 . 6/27/2013
So smokey doesn't use questions or exclamations either, i'm just noticing. Its hard to tell from when you started and finished this how much you knew about smokey being the mib and jacob's brother and etc. but in my mind, i totally picture the smoke in titus welliver's voice.

"Bloody hell," Juliet whispered.

Juliet with her bloody hells and sons of bithces and etc. She just naturally picks up other peoples speech patterns.
MarieOV chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
Gosh, you have them just so "perfectly" in character, I can't get over it. Sweet/funny/sexy/damaged. Just perfect.
MarieOV chapter 38 . 6/26/2013
For a chapter made up only of phone calls, very, very enjoyable.

""Jesus Christ! You're the worst mother EVER! You're worse than Dan's mom!" I'm not sure I agree with Miles, but still: Funny!
MarieOV chapter 37 . 6/25/2013
I guess I'm the anti-Clementine, bc I WOULD like for them to get married, but I suppose thats a fake name problem. And I would like for them to hae another baby, but I guess that's an age problem. Clem wins and I lose, alghout, I'd settle for James Ford marrying Leah Tobin. Is Leah Tobin an anagram of soemthing BTW?

Things like this are so good. James thoughts "because he's guessing she's going to be a little bit too loud - although considering what he's doing to her right now, he has to consider it a compliment." Followed by Nicholas saying (in flasbhack): ""Considering where we are right now, I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear that."

Damn. Nicholas is a spy. I was growing to like him. He seemed sweet to her, but it helps add to her messed-upness in current times.

Time traveling self meet up! I would bet my next rent payment that we'll see this scene play out later, so I'll be loving to see that!
MarieOV chapter 36 . 6/25/2013
Go talk to David."

"David's not even here," Alice sulked.

YOu had to write this before Season 6, right? Ha ha, David.
MarieOV chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
I don't think I ever doubted they'd ultimately get back together, and I konw theres like 60 chpaters left to go and one very big bombshell (grownup jonah on the island), but this chapter of them waking up together, and her concerns w Clementine and him asking her to stay, sealed it. Of course they will be back together, and theres still stuff to work out, but they have each others backs I know it!

And LOL Jonah conceived in a Dharma van. I'd pay money to see that!
MarieOV chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
Oh. Wow. Lots of new infor and questions (like how come Jacob doesn't use question marks? Or Juliet when she's talking to him? OK, I don't really care, it is an interesting narrative choice and I like it bc it makes everything so matter of fact.) But important is Juliet can't be killed and se has to remember something. I have threatened to keep a list of things I want to know, things that get soled. It's all in my head so far. How you kept it in yours is beyond me.

And here we goooooo. . . . love scene! Can't say this isn't waht I've been waiting for. I will have to read two chapters back, to back if I click on "next" and find out you pick up where you lfet off.
MarieOV chapter 32 . 6/12/2013
I don't have too much to say about this chapter, but I love your Dad James. He's so perfect. LIke, still James but also a good dad. I think for the past few chapters at least he's been agonizing about how much Wii too let the kids play. But then, he lets them play anyway.
MarieOV chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
"What I'm saying is that survival and loyalty are two very different things here." This would be perfect for Juliet's tombstone if she died on the Island.

"Well, ya know, they lived inside the - you know, the embassy perimeter or whatever," This doesn't sound so lame in 2013. She totally oculd have been in libya or Syria or someplace and Cassidy would have to believe that!

"Why was it that every time Kate thought she was helping, she was just digging a deeper hole? Her heart was in the right place but she just always ended up fucking up everything - EVERYTHING!" And here is the perfect words for Kate's tombstone (or obituary, it is too long for a tombstone!)

All your friends just have to have nicknames, don't they?
This is great the his nickaming comes in handy for his lies to Cassidy. Juliet's nickname is Juliet!

"She just went through a bunch of freaky stuff over there, I think she's gonna need some time to sort it out." Good thing Cassidy didn't pay much attention to international news.
(this is what I mean about 2013. This could be lize a zillion places now)
MarieOV chapter 30 . 6/7/2013
"E.B., d. 8/24/01.

This reset is fucking ridiculous, it's like someone (she doesn't want to wonder who) could just pick and choose what they wanted;"

LOL. What I was asking yesterday! So some people reset, some people didn't. THanks for answering so quickly. . .

Oh dear. Kate. Life Ruiner. On the phone . . .
MarieOV chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
So I've been thinking about this story and I was thinking about what happened to Edmund and Juliet wondering whether he got a reset or died, and I assume you are going to fill this in. Like, does Rachel have a reset? Or does that only work for people who were on the flight? Or on the Island Iguess, like Miles or something.

And makeout session! About damn time! Not that it will make everything all better or anything, ut I don't see how making out with that amazing man couldn't hlep just a little...
MarieOV chapter 28 . 6/5/2013
Poor James I don't thinke 3 quetsions ever work out for him the way he expects.
MarieOV chapter 27 . 6/4/2013
"No, that sounds good. He - " She stops short and her lips turn up.

I wonder here if she was thining about grownup Joe an how he let slip that he'd been to the movies.

I wish she would have told him. Or the Juliet fan in me wishes she would so he could support her and help her. I think she should have told him. But I get why she didn't. I think. I think she blames herself for what happened to Joe? So will have to keep reading to find out!
MarieOV chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
Again with more bits of information. Redone battles, keys, nosebleeds, Joe left behind. I definitely feel that everytime you answer a question, new ones come and i mean in a good way.
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »