Reviews for No One Belongs Here More Than You
MarieOV chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Her smile hardened millimeter by millimeter, then fell from her face.
Wonderful description. And sad. Gosh, this is very sad. They MUST reconnect! There are like 80 more chapters to go, so of course they do. Right? RIght? Don't tell me.
MarieOV chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
“She wasn't sure what Ben was doing, exactly, but he disappeared for hours or even days at a time and looked extremely keyed-up whenever he returned.”
I think I’ll start a list of things I’m interested to find out, and assume I will. This is the first item in the list.

“Ben was standing near one of the communal tables, drinking something out of a tin cup. He hadn't been there the past couple of weeks. Without meaning to, Juliet met his gaze. The look in his eyes could have cut glass.
He took another sip and raised his hand in greeting, standing very still.
Juliet kept walking with Alice, but for some reason she couldn't help turning her head back as they passed him. And that was the last time she saw him for nearly six years.”

Maybe this comes out later in the story, but I’ll ask anyway: what is your take on what Ben remembers from the Dharma years? Do you think he rememembrs Sawyer, Miles, Juliet etc being back there? Like, remember S&J being together? Or not? And if not, is this why he’s so flabbergasted here? Or what? Or will I find out and I should be patient.
MarieOV chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I've been reading on my phone, and so I haven't reviewed every chapter as I would like to. But now I get to re read the ones I've read before and remember what I mant to say. Here, I totally thought he was with some woman and I hoped to high heavens it wasn't Kate. And what a nice twist that it is Clementine! Yay! I'm sure that you meant that fake out, and it worked. Also yay: he is in the same time as Juliet. So, they have the chance to meet up. But how? And where is he? I'm a few chapters ahead of this now, but I still don't know the answer . . .
MarieOV chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
"No, Juliet, I'm fine!" Rachel laughs. "I've been totally healthy ever since you left."
Heartbreaking. It was all for nothing. Well, except she got to meet James and have Jonah, I gess. But still.

When she'd had Jonah, half a century even before they'd flashed back to Dharma, there simply wasn't any fertility problem yet.

HALF A CENTURY? Hold up. I . . . wait, hold on. Need to re-read. Did I miss something. HALF A CENTURY?
MarieOV chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
July 4, 2013: I don’t follow Apple tech blogs or anything close enough to know, but “ even less idea of what the hell an iPhone 6 is.” If Apple releases an update in the next several months I’ll be impressed! Although I’m already impressed – by this story, that is. (I got my reviews for this chapter and the previous messed up I think).
MarieOV chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
“She couldn't remember her name, although she could feel under her skin that someone was screaming it, over and over, a clanging desperation, a grief deeper than oceans, calling her from somewhere far away, a remote place of a singular pain.

:’(

“There's only certain words she can make out - "her," "anything," "please," "alive."”
Is Ben a “good guy” in this story? It seems in the LOST fandom he often very popular and sometimes comes across as troubled and disturbed but not EVIL. And here he is pleading for Juliet’s life, so . . . and who are the other steps? Jacob? But I think you mentioned earlier about the man in black, a deal with the devil.
MarieOV chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
She has too many fears about what has happened to James - is he alive, is he safe, is he off the island, is he in another time? Is he happy? Is he with her? Someone else? Did he ever find his daughter?
YES! I have the same fears as Juliet. YES. Must know the answers. Must keep reading. PLEEEEEEEESEE NOT WITH KATE. I just have no use for her. None whatsoever. nonenonenonenone

(and she has no guarantee even if he were off the island, and in the right time, and still using that name,) Gosh, yes. What if he’sin another time? I don’t know why this hadn’t crossed my mind before.

“ If she ever decides to be so stupid as to fall in love again, she's going to have to find someone with a less common name.”
I don’t think that’s how it works, but a good idea none the less.

“There's a tiny flicker of guilt inside her for not trying her sister's name first” James is sexier than Rachel, she is forgiven for this.
MarieOV chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I’m new to the LOST fandom, new to the show, actually. I just watched it all while on maternity leave. By the time it was all over, Sawyer and Juliet were probably my favorite thing about it. I regret coming to it so late. I did some poking around, and this story and one other have been most recommended to me for this couple’s fan fiction. I’ll start here as the other as described to me might have too much Kate for my taste.

Great start! I clearly thought James was on the plane with her, and that’s obviously was your intent. I’ve re-read and now I see th hints that wasn’t the case, like where she thinks “Even when her sister was so sick, at least they'd had each other. Here, no one really had her back anymore.” Also when she says "You don't need to change his name. No one will be looking for him." Although that could as easily apply to James, so I didn’t catch it first go around.

91 chapters to go! I’m excited!
Kz4 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Yeah, I don't like that she doesn't remember those 3 years...
Kz4 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I' really enjoy reading this story...can't wait to see what happens next...where are the rest of the losties...and James? He never knew she was pregnant?
Kz4 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I love this chapter, it is fun to see you dwell into Juliet's thoughts with so much detail.
favorite line:
"She now has six phone numbers on her list. If she ever decides to be so stupid as to fall in love again, she's going to have to find someone with a less common name".
Oh, and they have a child...
ellabellbee chapter 92 . 11/23/2012
I had just finished reading a book and was bored in an airport when I found this fic stored on my e-reader. And I read it all. In about two days. Again.

I could probably re-read this fic twice a year forever and never get tired of it. I was going to just read the first little bit - just to see the Miranda July quotes - and then I was trapped until I finished it all.

Seriously, I love this fic that much. I just thought you should know. (and also, that you should keep writing the missing scenes. I'd love to see when Juliet meets back up with Joe in Oxford in 2016!)
Amati chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Gasp! What a beginning! I wasn't expecting that :O
Mary2175 chapter 38 . 9/23/2012
I thought I had read most of the Suliet fanfiction and for some reason I never read this one untill now. This story is sooo good. Feels like saving the best for last.
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 92 . 9/13/2012
My love for this fic is a ocean- Well you get the idea. You take a premise and stuff it to the brim with so much emotion! I'm constantly glued to the computer screen during the flashbacks/forwards, laughing at how deliciously spot on James, Miles and even Hurley's dialogue was, and just in awe at how good this story is. There's lots of moral grey, which makes it all the more like real life. Plus, you answered every single question which is miracle for anything Lost related in of itself :) You never made it seem like a fic, but rather a story about real things and real people. Sometimes in life you do things because you're trying to help people, a lot of times things don't just ever go the way you want them to but in the end, everythings quite alright, ya know? And sometimes it's your husband reading to your kid in a "wonderfully, terrible Hagrid voice.":) But you made me feel that through every chapter and I was never bored in the slightest. You've written my all time favorite Lost fic and one of my favorite fics ever :D And yeah, I would LOVE a pdf! If you don't mind.
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »