Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow! Lovely written piece of brilliance here! Rampage is perfectly in character here and he sure does love to play mind games with people.

Pure brilliance!

Wonderful work Scottwave!
KimeraCG chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You, through Rampage, made notice some possible and interesting notions for BW, and I like the way you wrote it. Well done!
LysanderKingofSparta chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Loved it. Rampage does so well messing with people's head, and his analysis and taunting of Rhinox was tense and highly entertaining. Great work with the voice and questioning!
Death Scribe chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Rampage does make some interesting points. The Maximals are a bunch of good guys that aren't so good if you look past the surface. Kind of like the Animated Autobots.
Lady Venom2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I'm honestly surprised there aren't more reviews for this. It's a story that brings to light questions I'm sure we, as fans, have all pondered at moments now and again.

I love how you have Rampage pick apart the knowledge he has and use it to twist and get inside Rhinox's head. You've woven a very nice story.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Rampage certainly does know how to mess with one's head, and it wouldn't surprise me, given his experiences, if there was a bit of truth to what he said to Rhinox.