Reviews for What You Think Love Should be Able to Overcome
54hay chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Okay, so I was looking around and just found this and read it. It is really, really great! I saw that you haven't updated in like seven months, and I think that you should go ahead and finish this story.

I love that Bella turned to drugs to deal with her problems. I also love that you brought a new boyfriend into the mix with Edward coming back and Jacob being there too!

Okay, I know this is really long but I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job and that you should really think about adding more chapters to this story! Please do!
LynnLautner chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Will you be updating?

Hope so!
JeanaS chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Update soon please!
Chandance7 chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Shame on you Jacob.. Hope they gonna work it out though. Please make them end up together. Cant wait to know what happens next. Pls update soon.
twilightlover2204 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
GO BELLA! Jake so deserved that slap!

but anyway, i'm absolutley in love with this story!

WRITE MORE ASAP!
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
wow...there was a lot of things going on in this chapter

I believe the idea for this chapter was good, ...

but there were somethings you should pay more attention later...for example...the talk in BPOV between Caston and her could be arranged in a better form...if you don't want to explain their emotions or expression between the lines it's okay, but you could have put them in a more ordered way...It was kind of confusing... and wow..Caston forgave her quite quickly...and how did they all ended up playing cards?

As I've said before...the idea is pretty good and the first part was good as well...I'm just saying this because you're previous chapters were different from this one...this one was kinda rushed...I don't know if you like it, but as author, I like when people point where I could do it better...I'll be dead curious about the next chapter...and God...I wanted to slap Bailey (even though if Bella was the wrong one here)...but she deserves it just for being in Jake/Bella's way...and by the way...I sympathize for Caston...and I almost feel sorry about him (almost).
akf2386 chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Really love this story! But im honestly worried about the ending...I hope this ends well for Bella and Jake. Im not a fan of imprinting so I wanna see them beat it. Maybe Jake needs to see Bella considering a future with Edward seriously again to shake him out of it. Hope Bailey isnt really prego..or if she is that it isnt Jake's.
Pooks79 chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Wow that was a chapter full of a whole lot. I enjoyed it, i wish bella and jacob could be together, such a sucky situation, damn taht bailey
enchantress in black chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I like the beginning so far...i'm alerting it!
connolrebecca chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
It is so intense between Jake and Bella - like an addiction, it's not healthy and hatred is starting to build. I can;t wait to see what happens next (as long as she doesn't go back to Ed and she leaves that Cas - he is annoying and snobby)
Jaliz06 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
What an ass Jake! Dont ever call her nothing! WTH! I hope edward or someone can help bella with her problem
SavageGraceX chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I hope she does indeed marry Edward - even though Bailey is a bitch, Jake obviously needs her and Edward truly loves Bella, as she does him so... let them all have their HEAs! ;)

Love the story - pretty please update again soon :)
mrslautner28 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I'm loving this story. Please continue to write.
luvinJ chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
I always enjoy an update. look forward to the next one. I am amazed at the story each time I read the next part.
Kathy Hiester chapter 6 . 1/13/2010