Reviews for Key West
Poetheather1 chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
I was a lot skeptical when I saw this mix but I was willing to give it a chance. I am glad I did. A very nice and fun romp between the two stories. Well done.
melissaadams22 chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Hey there,

*Waves at you happily* This is a great piece of fiction and I really did enjoy it a WHOLE lot. This is FANTASTIC! Keep up the GREAT work would ya please?
Chocolate and Drama chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
UPDATE! PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE! THINGS ARE GETTING INTERESTING!

I am asking you from the very bottom of my SOUL to PLEASE UPDATE! NOW! PLEASE!
melissaadams22 chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
Hey there,

WOW this is a GREAT job, I LOVE your work and it's coming along WONDERFULLY! A REALLY, GREAT, FANTASTIC, MAGNIFICENT treat so please, please, please keep it up.

Chocolate and Drama chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
YES! UPDATE! But it was a bit of a filler chapter, more soon please!
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Hey there,

This chapter/story was a GREAT little treat in between the rain showers/thunderstorms expected here and watching I Love Lucy...NICELY done. Really great treat and I loved it so keep up the fantastic work.

Chocolate and Drama chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Oh my Gosh! The claws are OUT! ( duh...) Update soon please!
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Hi there,

OH you made my Sunday with this. I LOVE it, I LIKE it, I want LOTS MORE of it. :-) GREAT job, fantastic truly. Keep it up.

sparky40sw chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I have enjoyed the Callahan series since the late 70s, and been very well served by Spider's books and articles - I am really looking forward to seeing how you tie into the Harry Potter universe with this.

thanks for sharing

I will be looking at your other stories very soon.
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Hey there,

Interesting twist for sure, this is really nice and I can't wait to see what else you do soon! This is a wonderful story, I love this it's nicely done and want more soon.

melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hi there,

It's very late here but I wanted to take the chance to tell you MAGNIFICENT story! You're really bringing it along and I'm loving it.