Reviews for Unraveled
Purplewillowtrees chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
i was looking for this story all day to read! it's one of my favorites i have read. Love it!
The Grumpy Snail chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Great story! Very emotional with a good payoff.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Hmm, quite an interesting little story. I felt that a few parts were a little rushed, but for the most part I thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
cje24576 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
This was very good! I hope you do a sequel! You certainly ended it sounding like there would be a sequel. I'd like to read what happens when Ani goes back to the Temple and when Obi-Wan goes back.
Dream's Abyss chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
This was pretty interesting. I'm going to go look at your other stories to see if any catch my interest.
ShadowLea chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
cool story!
Knight Wild chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
As always, a wonderful story. Your stories are some of the best that I've ever read.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
wow great story. you write very well, and the characters' actions were very realistic.
Night Of The Land chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
"Are you sure he has to be too much like his old self? Can't you tweak him just a little? Improve his personality? Make him eaiser to get along with?" that is so true with the way i feel with my teachers great story keep it up
Serria23 chapter 8 . 10/25/2004
PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE OR A SEQUEL I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT GO FARTHER
Jedi-Bant chapter 8 . 10/5/2003
gr8 story loved the ending
Sol chapter 5 . 6/12/2002
Great story, really suspenseful and stuff. ) One thing; chapter 4 won't show up for me. Maybe it's just the site, or my computer, but did this happen to anyone else?
Berzerkerprime chapter 8 . 6/9/2002
Wow! And excellent representation of Force-haunted madness! Kudos! :-)
Luthien Tinuviel chapter 8 . 5/14/2002
Wow! Red Rose, you did an awesome job! I just wish you'd finish you other story too! The twist with Master Kol was neat, and the same with Halor. Poor Obi though. Anyway... keep up the GREAT work and I look forward to the upcoming chapters in your other story!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 8 . 5/14/2002
umm...wow. What can I say...that is a great story. You diffently left a place for a sequel though...are you going to make one?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »