Reviews for Une histoire du bonheur
Juliet Allen chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I really liked this ) Amélie is one of my favorite movies, and reading this was really nice, I never thought there would be any Amélie fics 3 Thanks for writing this!

Juliet xx
Ally Everdeen chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aw, this was so adorable! I really liked it :) I like how you kept me guessing until the end!

Ally
The Swimming Fish chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really really enjoyed this. I love the movie Amélie, and think your little, random details tied this to the movie quite well. Though I do speak enough French to read the dialogue, I think it was nice how you would say something after the dialogue to kind of explain what was happening. This makes it nice for those who can't read French, and I fully appreciate it. All in all, good job. :)
IncurablyAwesome chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
:D I loved this story :) man, this movie is one of my all time favorites, and you've really kept it's 'flavour' with this :) well done :D
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Amazingly written! It really has the same quirky atmosphere of the movie. J'adore! ;)
Froggy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You should say :"viens me voir" instead of "rencontreras moi" ! Nice fict and you're french is good. I'm glad to see that you're french teacher show you this film because it's my favorite !

From a french fan girl of "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" (:
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That is soooo sweet! Amelie has always been my favorite movie and you made such a good story. :D If you could write more Amelie fluff...it will be deeply appreciated :D
hollywoodfreak chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my! I loved this! I was not expecting the ending. I liked how you kept me guessing.
PanhandledJello chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I absolutely adore this! It was perfect! Great job!
Odile1001 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Lovely.

I was just a little distracted at the end by the typo of hoping (hopping), but otherwise this was charming :)
JustAGirl24 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Amazingly beautiful! I felt like this was a very smooth transition from the movie, the descriptions and sensory information displayed just the way the narrator talks. Wonderful job!
Vesja chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
C'était incroyable! You really captured the atmosphere of le destin. Just one thing: I think you meant the man, at the end, was hoping to catch his train, and not hopping to catch his train.

Vesja.
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
C'est bon! You wrote according to the style of the film. J'aime votre histoire.
Araminta Ditch chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This story is simply beautiful! You captured the style of the movie perfectly. It was believable, and not at all out of character.

Very well done!