Reviews for imprint
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
A great story. Very well written.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Just what i need after Just Wait...I think every man on the planet has a thing for Jessica Rabbit...now back to JW :o)
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hillarious! It made me laugh and laugh. Very interesting idea. The ending was perfect. Thanks.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I love this story. I love that Leah imprinted even if it was on Mike. I also love the costumes. Dracula and his bride, priceless. Such a sense of humor.
rockstarvampire chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hahaha! eew, Mike Newton. :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
LMFAO - .GOODNESS! Haha I loved it, you know if they get together, which technically they will him being her imprint & all, Mike will get told about this whole other world & he'll find out Bella's a vampire, Hahaha I wonder what he'll think of that. I loved E & B going as Dracula & his bride...classic!

Lol I ALWAYS felt bad for Leah as she was the only girl, with no prospects in the wolf pack...but Mike Newton, ew. Lmao

Great story hon!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh wow...Mike and Leah - could you imagine? That definitely would have changed the books!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I loved this oneshot I think it's great and I really like that Mike Newton part!
bellamcullen01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
i love this story ! are you gonna write anymore to this ? i forgot what else i was gonna write but this was really good :)
polyphany chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Awesome story! I would love to read more if you ever decide to expand it. The idea of Leah imprinting on Mike is hilarious!