Reviews for The Family Job
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Awesome short story, I loved it.

Dani
paskinmath chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
This story is ABSOLUTELY brilliant! I love it! thank you so much for writing it.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Liked this.
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Intersting cross
deathhides chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
really good keep going
Happily Ever After. Again chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Cuuute!

I loved the Alyson Brendan, and David part. Did you do that on purpose? Or is it just a coincidence? Either way, brill!
YueLilianPotter chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
great story and chapter

please update again soon

i cant wait
greengirl82 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
this was really good!

buffy the vampire slayer and Leverage are two of my favorite shows!

hope for a future love story between over 18 yr old Buffy and Elliot. it seems sorta reminicensed of that Natalie Portman/Timothy Hutton movie Beautiful Girls
angelloverkk chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
loved this story.

wish there was more.
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Okay the pedophile thing would get him killed. (Eyes gunsafe in closet) Probably by me. Pedophiles are near the top of my list of people who should die horrible deaths. Still Buffy is pretty damn good at both lieing and manipulation. Scaring combination. Loved the story.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Hey I have a question. Parker didn't mention that a KID who's probably half Parkers height and weight simply 'tossed her' out of the way like she weighed nothing at all when she tried to grab her during their first meeting? Just how far did little Buffy 'toss' Parker before kicking Elliot in his family jewels? Does Buffy still have her Slayer powers, or is she back to being a completely human and not a simply a deaged, super powered Slayer in a preteens body? *lol*
angelloverkk chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
YAY!

you updated

YAY!

update again

PLEASE!
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I actually feel sorry for Sterling. I never feel sorry for someone who actually deserves. Sign of the apocalypse.
angelloverkk chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
INTEREST INTEREST INTEREST INTEREST!

Please update I like the idea. Cute Buffy. Poor Eliot.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Please update this. It has a lot of potential.