Reviews for Fall, Another Naruto Oneshot Romance
SquaMata chapter 1 . 4/28
it started well, but turned out to be only escapist prospects of a teenager's mind exploring his/her own sexuality.
Shmzi chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
i luv luv luv luv luv luv luv this story eeeeek! SUPERCUTE
St3rfire chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Good lemon and good story too . Continue writing more chapters to this story.
Narusaku fan 906 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Glory to narusaku.
Diamond chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It was romantic
Hiii chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great story! Loved it, varry detailed, u should consider being an author.
PalutenaX87 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very mature...but very good...you should add on to the story, like their wedding or maybe sakura's pregnant or both
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Not an awful concept, but it's muddied by terrible writing. If I search for the word "eight" I get /18/ matches. All of which are used in the context of how long Naruto's been away. Is it really necessary to inform the reader of this fact 18 times in the span of this short story? I mean, how likely is it that Sakura can even recall for sure how long it's been - her first words should be "How long has it been since we've seen each other?"

It doesn't help that Naruto seems to vocalize her every thought, as if he's a psychic.
king chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
RegaliaAL chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
ITS AWESOME!
DRT chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Greatest I've ever read! but really long. still great thou. never knew what would happen next. you should make more like this one.
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Awesome story, i loved it 3
Naruto-Edu chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hi "Eldarranger"! Im called Edward, Im a native spanish speaker, and as you can see, I study english and i loved your "One-shot", it was really good... and the Lemon... excellent!

Well, Im here cuz Im asking you for permission to translate your "One-shot" to Spanish, and to publish it in , ... in fact, Ive just translated it(two days ago), and published it, and I wanted to ask for your permission before, but I didnt have an account, I hope that this doesn't bother you. I just want you to know this.

I hope i didnt make any mistake with my english.

Regards.

Naruto_Edu
brooke chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
dude that was totally awsum the best narusaku fan fic ever man i completely loved it keep up the good work
ZERO chapter 1 . 12/11/2009