Reviews for Titans: Justice League Halloween
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
haha, this was a fun one shot! zatana would have been the only one i could have seen raven as haha. just one little quip: earlier in the story you said bb was 18, then he became 19 later on
regardless, i really liked this!
patattack chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
awesome. I was thinking that Raven would dress up as Zatanna. Beast Boy as Martian Manhunter was a nice touch, and the others' costumes were cool too, except that I feel like Robin would have gone as someone other than Batman, but whatever.
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
So I seriously just had the most disappointing moment of my life. I scrolled down to press the "next" button, and it wasn't there. It was pretty trippy. But anyways loved it more. The main plot's a little weird, but that kind of the point of Fanfiction isn't it?
Meck Viking chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i figured it would be Zantana. she was the only one closest to Raven's color scheme.
Gohan Zero chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
some one needs to due fanart for this story. It would be awesome.
Hexpert chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awesome! :) Zatanna does fit Raven's style. Good job, write more!~Hexpert
RantoJax chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is great, too bad its only a one shot.

I couldnt imagine Raven going as anyone other then Zatana (my fave JL character) even though, in the comics, Zatanna was the one that adviced against Raven joining the JL because of the evil of Trigon in her. (I think thats right)

ThereAreTooManyCooks chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Zatanna, huh? When I first saw "Costume Party", my mind went straight to Black Canary. Both are good, though. And I guess Zatanna makes more sense for the magic using Raven.

Wouldn't mind seeing some more of this. A flirty Raven is a rarity.
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This got hilarious when i looked up Zatanna on Google. Great story! :)
Annalee123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Awsome costume pick. Can't imagine Raven in anything else and I think she would make a cute Zatanna
lexus chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
it *sniff sniff beautifl
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!Jaja, Raven sure knows how to work it when it comes to BB.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Go Raven! Pushing BB's buttons like that!
Zenia chapter 1 . 10/30/2009

-Read You Later
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Nice oneshot. Too bad it's a one-shot, I just wanted to see Raven's reaction when somebody asked her if she and Robin were an item, after all Zatanna is one of Batman's love interests and his best female friend and confident, and would be THE love interest if that one time he was comfortable enough...