Reviews for Deep Dish
Isabella's Mom chapter 35 . 2/21
this is the most lovely of love stories! i cant explain how drawn in i was, how i cried, laughed and smiles througout this tale its amazing. i hope one day it gets published!
brynn.brigham chapter 35 . 2/3
Just as I lovd OTT I absolutely LOVED DEEP DISH! The story of Jack and Jacey was so emotionally moving and poignant! Great job great job. Kept me entranced from beginning to end.
celestush chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
OMG my chest hurst
celestush chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
I HATE JACEY!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I read over the top and thought you were brilliant you made me laugh get p_ssed and cry you write so well and then Jack caught my attention and while I was reading OTT I was sorta hoping we'd get more glimpses of Jack and when that didn't happen I was a lil bummed and then I thought I'm going to check your profile and much to my greatest delight I found Deep Dish I gotta tell you it was akin to someone getting a surprise xmas present in July I was so so sooooooo excited and started reading straight away, so I guess in short I think you ROCK and am so grateful to you...just sayin!
Katie chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
I know it's been a couple years, but honestly I can't read something that has changed my own thoughts and my own feelings and captivated me from the first words and not say something. Thank you. Thank you for sharing this, because even though you wrote it you didn't have to share it, but you did. I can say without regret that I cried and laughed and smiled my way through this story in just a few short days. So cute, so loving and now at the end I am better for having read it.
That sounded really sappy buuuuuut it's true. Thank you :)
beebop1 chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
Omg. This is the best side story I have ever read! U r very talented. Thank u for making my spare time so very very enjoyable!
CayStar chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Hands down, my absolute favorite OC story I have ever read. Beautiful, beautiful job.
Deex chapter 35 . 4/26/2013
I've never been a fan if slash before and never given much time to reading it, but since reading ott and dd, you (and only you) have converted me. You write so beautifully and really spin your stories so well, I'm sad to see them end. Congrats on a fantastic fic...
HoosierNina chapter 35 . 3/21/2013
I was crying during their wedding day. Wow. You did an amazing job of capturing these characters and my heart along with them. Brilliantly done!
HoosierNina chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
I am so happy for these two!
HoosierNina chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
That was intensely sad.
HoosierNina chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Holy crap this is unexpected!
HoosierNina chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Wow. I did not expect that from Jack!
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I really liked Jack and I Wanted to see where he would go as a character.
3,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »