Reviews for Deep Dish
LadyEchoLynn chapter 35 . 11/18/2016
Great story! Loved it ;) Thanks for sharing!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 26 . 11/18/2016
Now if Jacey can grovel and get his head out of his a** then maybe all will be right with the world lol
LadyEchoLynn chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Jacey is an idiot. This sucks... that's all for now :(
LadyEchoLynn chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
gah! evilness... and I can't even read anymore because its 3:32 in the morning, I still need to shower and finish dishes and I have to be at work at 11am... *Pouts*

I love your writing btw... I'm very jealous of your talent lol.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Ah come on! really? I want to rip that ring out of Karl's lip right now... *mean face*
LadyEchoLynn chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Okay... I'm SOOOO hoping that some awesome opportunity for that big Chicago Art school comes into play for Jacey... cause dang it! he needs to be in the same town as Jack! lol.
Gubefan1980 chapter 35 . 7/13/2016
That was,incredibly beautiful. I loved their wedding ceremon. The speeches were so thoughtful and meaningful, I cried more than I would have liked to, but it was amazing just full of tenderness a bit, okay a bit too much angst, but in the end yes, they lived happily ever after. Great job, I hope you won awards. Loved your choice for Jack and Jacey, omg, wherever did you find that dish, yum just a couple of FYIs Rahm was still mayor as of 2015, via Wikipedia, and SAIC like most American universitiesand colleges have their graduation mid-May, not in April. Loved the dance to songs they were perfect.
Gubefan1980 chapter 34 . 7/13/2016
Great chapter, really loved the plot, angst but my boys got together in the end. Love to follow you on Twitter, but no idea how to do it. I'm 72, smh can't wait for the rest.
Gubefan1980 chapter 33 . 7/13/2016
Wonderful chapter, so happy they boys are finally together again Love making scene so beautifully written congrats on your nominations, I hope you won.
Gubefan1980 chapter 32 . 7/13/2016
That was a good chapter, very pleased they are taking things slowly, and that Jacey is taking responsibility for his super fuckup, jack bears some responsibility, he shut down so much out of necessity because of his feelings for Ashton, but Jacey is most to blame.
Gubefan1980 chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
That was good, glad jack is keeping his,guard up and very satisfied that Jacey has suffered, he deserves to suffer. Lots of luck with your other story and all the good stuff coming your way
Gubefan1980 chapter 29 . 7/12/2016
Oh happy day Got my wish he's miserable. Sorry to be a bitch. On second thought, I'm not he broke Jack's heart because Matt was more convenient? What a shit he is. Total asshole I hope he crawls before jack trusts him much? You bet I am he's a spoiled brat, and a bit of a selfish one at that. Glad he's miserable
Gubefan1980 chapter 28 . 7/12/2016
I think Matt figured out that Jacey slept with jack or Matt cheated on him or Jacey realized his mistake. I just hope hr suffered, deserved
Gubefan1980 chapter 26 . 7/12/2016
Please forgive me despite having seem "your" Mike on your blog, the only Mike in my head is the canon Mike and I just can't read sex scenes involving mike, just eww he is a good friend to jack though
Gubefan1980 chapter 25 . 7/12/2016
Actually the best punishment for Jacey is that Matt figures out or asks if Jacey slept with jack and break up with him over it.
3,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »