Reviews for Faces: Finale!
Lady Evelynn chapter 17 . 11/16/2011
Perfect story ever... I can't tell you how many times I cried after Xellos' death. Truly, everyone was asking why I would suddenly tear up. This story is beyond a five-star rating! Perfect job!
Lady Evelynn chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I have to comment on this one chapter because you quoted from Big Trouble in Little China... ohmygod, I'm in love with you. *Drools*
chip05 chapter 17 . 9/29/2011
a very interesting fic.. took me almost a day finish the trilogy..mmm.. am i to assume the mazoku in filia's kitchen was xellos? being reincarnated and all.. anyway, i really really enjoyed reading this..
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2010
Amazing, amazing story. I haven't seen all the seasons, and so I don't know a lot of the characters, but those I do know were extremely in character, and the ones I don't came alive for me. Since I never really knew much about Sylphiel, I never supported the Sylphiel/Zelgadis pairing, but you really made me consider it seriously. And I just have to say the Xellos/Filia parts were fantastic! I cried when Xellos almost died, and again when he really did! The mating ritual and the child is also such an original idea and fit in really well, and I love how you portrayed Zelas! The original characters were also extremely well written, and the plot, the whole IDEA, was truly amazing and wonderfully thought-out. The story had me laughing so hard at some points, and crying at others! Thank you for writing one of the best Slayers fanfiction I have ever read.
Grasshopper chapter 17 . 4/20/2007
...omg. Dude. You're just. AMAZING. The plot and the action and the complications that arise from the characters just being themselves.

Love. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Oh, the love I have for this fic.

Chapter nine! T.T Gah! Made me cry! The Xelloss/Filia bits just keep slaying me repeatedly with their greatness. DAMN. And they're not even my "Slayers" OTP! -:looks down at Gourry/Lina banner in hand:- But you, quite possibly, could be changing that...

I guess - getting past all the fangirling and whatnot - that what I really want to say, in the end, is thank you. Thank you for this wonderful series that has kept me so entranced that, once I started reading, I just couldn't stop. Thank you for one of the greatest fics I've ever had the opportunity to read.

Even when it made me cry.
Guile chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
"I'm your fear of weird guys in trenchcoats carrying around phallic images... Well, I am!" HA!

Best. Slayers story. Ever.
Shozo Irie chapter 17 . 3/20/2005
Fantastic, awesome, wonderful. This history is the best Slayer's fanfic that i've ever read. The use of all characters (the main, the secondaries and the new ones lika Vanya). The history and the battles are good. Thank you davner for this piece of art. I hope you will write the next part, or some short histories, or write something I want to read more, please.
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 17 . 3/13/2005
Hey, I just finished reading the final chapter of your fic and it was good. I guess that the old saying is true after all, "Good things come to those who wait." I'm glad that you were able to finish it and get it off your chest. I was wondering, if it's alright with you, would you mind if I put your three stories into my own website. I hope that it's okay. Also with your permission, can I use some of the characters that you had into your stories into one of my own. I would most gladly give the credict to someone who puts so much effort into a story as good as this one. I'll let you know when I'm working on a story that could involve any of the characters that you've created. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Maurice A. Nigma
Dust-in chapter 17 . 3/10/2005

But at least this is the ending until you make another sequel.

Why is it that you have to take two frik'in years finish this story?

Anyway can wait to see what you have next.

This story was the best story ever in the world of Slayers!

And like Xellos said to Zelgadis "I'll be seeing you soon."
Sar-kaz-m chapter 17 . 3/10/2005
At last! I can die happy, for Davner has finished the Faces Trilogy! Hurrah!

Well, it's been a really long road, and at the end, I must say, you have me almost convinced that Zel/Sylph is a pretty darn good coupling. Especially since I'm a fairly hard-core Lina/Zel shipper. ;-)

I thought the last chapter did an excellent job at both climax and denoument, though I did almost expect Xelas to recreate Xellos. I rather like that you didn't go there.

I might have spotted one typo, but now I can't find it again.

I also think I forgot who Eruk is, but I'll just reread! LOL!

Anyway, it was a very wild, fun, satisfying ride. I look forward to more Slayers fics from you, though I'll totally understand if you take time off.

Etrangere chapter 17 . 3/10/2005
My, how lucky of me. I just finish reading everything in that big trilogy to despair to see it unfinished, and as soon do I subscribe to get to know when you update that you do so the next day, great
notavodkashot chapter 16 . 3/6/2005
No you can't leave it hanging there!**whimpers** I'd been following your work in S.A. but I lost track of you... now I find you, and 4 more chapters, you can't leave me hanging! **whines** it's not bloody fair, it's one of the best Slayers work I've seen around, it must go on 'till the end!

**smiles secretively** though if we're perfectly honest, it was damn well worth the wait.
Toukon chapter 16 . 2/13/2005
Great work with the story Davner!

I've been a fan of this website for over three years now and your the first to make me write a review outloud. That says a lot about your story. I'm waiting for the next chapter to be uploaded and am proud you serve your fellow men in the armed forces. Make us proud!
Maurice A. Nigma chapter 16 . 12/4/2004
Hey, I just finished reading this story for the 20th time and I still am waiting for the long and final chapter to be up. Man, I want to know if Zel wins against Scarrin! What room did Sylphiel enter and what is the Wind Dragon King doing with Professor Diol? And by the way, who in the hell is Professor Diol anyway? If any one could read this, the could you maybe read one of my own stories using my name to find them? Thank you
Banx chapter 15 . 12/2/2004
(um this didn't work last time I tried to post it so here it is again)

Welcome back!

First of all I'd like to apologize for the way I acted when faced with the idea of no ending to this story. I was selfish expecting so much from you even though you always deliver. I forgot to think of the author, I lost faith and I'm sorry.

But enough about me! What amazing chapters! The action! The suspense! I love how you've somehow filled in all the cracks and dents in the characters pasts. And always great songs! Everything is coming together! Perfect SWEET revenge for Iffy "Welcome to Castle WolfPack! Home of the Whopper!" LMAO.

What and incredible ride this whole thing- but I should wait, believe me I can ;). One more chapter. oh my god. I can't even believe it. This might sound funny coming from me but just...

Take your time. :)