Reviews for The Elements of Camelot
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Merlin himself is prejudiced against those who practice magic :/
Guest chapter 31 . 7/26/2015
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH OMG THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT
Elements Mage chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
I'm sorry if this bothers you, after all, you wrote this fanfic five years ago. Anyway, I just wanted to say that this fanfic is one of the best (if not the best) I've ever read. Please keep on writing if it's something you like doing and never give up.
stelthclaw chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
SEQUAL, Pretty pleas with sugar on top!
Daughter of the Lion chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
you just had to kill the mood, didn't you? Anyways, it was extremely good. and i demand a sequal
lunarwitch16 chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
PLEASE DO THE SEQUAL!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/14/2013
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
100percentAnime chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL! From the very first chapter it was hook, line and sinker :D You're story is amazingly well written and your character, in my opinion, was very believable. Let me officially convey that you have gained a new fan and I shall be waiting, as patiently as humanly possible, for the sequel.

Best Regards,
100percentAnime
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
SEQUAL!
ALLLIBABI chapter 31 . 11/21/2012
I legitimately burst into tears after reading this fanfic and that NEVER HAPPENS. It was amazing and so emotional and well written. I liked Elle's character, and when Arthur kissed her I was afraid it was going to be all love-triangle-y but the fact that he was practically Prince Charming was hilarious! And may I just say that reading this made me want to read Once and Future King by TH White because of how you wrote the ending - I know everyone knows how Arthur dies etc but I've never really felt compelled to read that book. Somehow your fanfic is making me want to, GOD YOUR AMAZING. I just.. I can't.. I need a moment. Thank you for writing this.
Secret-writer91 chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
Loved this story... can't wait to read the sequel xx
EpitomeOfYikes chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
I fell in love with this story, its absolutely amazing! are you going to continue with it? i would very much enjoy that. you are a great author and should continue writing.
-Necro-Angel42
stupid-nickel chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Haha! That is exactly how I'd react to being stuck in a dress! XD Great story so far!
Terikel chapter 30 . 11/18/2011
I just love how you included Elle as the Lady of the Lake, and how you reused the pun from the beginning. xD

The rest of the chapter is of course a bit depressing, as is the legend. But it's written greatly. )

And the end is just way too cute. Although I agree with Arthur, Merlin didn't have to vanish without a word. That was unusually cruel. Even with kids he could have visited his best friend once in a while! xD

Now I have to tell you: You absolutely have to write that sequel! No more rereading this will ever satisfy me! And there are just to many things I'd like to read about: what happened to Liam and Fiona? How did Merlin and Elle manage to keep their immortality a secret, especially later on when it gets more and more complicated? What did they do? Where did they travel? What happened to Morgana? Of what use was Elle's knowledge of the future?

But most important of all: when will Arthur finally be reborn? And what will Elle's parents think of Merlin? Or of her, for that matter, I'm sure she has changed over the years. And what the hell goes wrong? I'm nearly dieing of curiosity here, you know. xD

Last but not least: congratulations for writing such a good story that motivated me to write all those reviews, I'm normally way to lazy to be bothered. The story really got to me, in a most positive way of course. I can't remember the last time I read a fanfiction twice in such a short amount of time. Again, thank you very much for this epic piece of work. )
Terikel chapter 29 . 11/18/2011
Screw you, Uther! Look what you've done!

Arthur as Prince Charming is great, though. As is a jealous Merlin. xD

I'm glad Merlin's grin reappeared. And I had to laugh at the image of Arthur throwing a crust at Merlin's head. Awesome. xD

And I love that she can hear him. And Bon Jovi is a fitting gift. xD