Reviews for The Tango Tanglers
luigifan40000 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
update you must continue
parker chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
please write anther chapter please that was so good.
VioletDolphin83 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Love it so far and can't wait to read more!
Crazy4Creddie chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
how romantic!
sabra jaguar chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
awww, cute...just the perfect type of story to cuddle up with on a cold night! Really enjoyed the part with Daisy dragging poor, bewildered Luigi into the competition, and how he took back his role in the dance. Please update soon, looking forward to seeing how Luigi handles such an agressive, passionate dance as the tango...
demon wolfgirl chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
like the story and want you to continue.
Mr-Herp-Derp chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Dude, this chapter was WELL worth the wait. Don't worry about slow updates. You have a life outside of , really. it's fine.
swingdancer23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh, and by the way, with the subtle leads, that comes after lots of practice, and it feels like an extremely light tap on your shoulder blade. Sometimes it's just s slight pressure.
swingdancer23 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Great job! I really like this, I hope you update soon.

I'm actually a dancer! (Sort of. Lol.)

I only noticed a couple things - in the Ballroom dances, you can't see your feet very well (if at all) if you're in the correct position. Look at this video of the Quickstep and you'll see why - www. youtube watch?vMs8nLVfJebk (Remove spaces and skip to 2:20)

Notice from their knees to the middle of their torso - they are pretty much always touching when they are progressing down the floor together, not so much with the kicks and such.

But in the competition, they should NEVER look at their feet. If they do, the rest of their posture follows the neck, and goes down or completely falters. Keep their heads up and high, pay attention to the position of the follow's neck and her posture in particular, since this is from Daisy's POV.

But otherwise you were pretty much on spot! :) Suggestions as to how it feels to dance...well, you were right, you feel weightless at times. I have done Argentine Tango, and it's very precise and intense. www. youtube watch?vrxkp5i8fTCw (Remove spaces again and skip to 1:27.)

Please keep in mind that the flicks, kicks, lifts, etc all have to be VERY precise and sharp. A lot of the leads are done extremely subtly - you can't see some of them. Such as a leg lead or a very subtle arm, shoulder, or even finger lead. Argentine Tango is very structured and you have to keep your form (as with all dances, but most importantly in this one) otherwise you will get lost and you will look like you're just flailing around :)

I hope this helps you somewhat, and I very much enjoyed the way you wrote this, and I hope to see an update VERY soon! I absolutely loved this, and there aren't many dance stories so it makes me very happy! :)

I'm favoriting and subscribing!
GigaNerd17 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
It's back! YAY! :D

So, Luigi's a dancer? I guess he has to do SOMETHING while Mario's away! XD

Yikes, I'm bubbly today. It's great to finally get another chapter of this, and I hope to get the next one soon!

-GigaNerd17
Miss. Tiny chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Update please... I don't care if that loser's in it, I don't care if Lou(BEST. PLUMBER/HERO/SIDEKICK. EVER!) isn't. As long as you update...

It's just so good...
Vampiress Flower Princess chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
please put next chapter up soon!
TheDaisyxLuigifan chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I SAID IT, I SAID IT!I said you you aren't a simple person!

This is the best Daisy and Luigi romance story I have ever seen!And believe me, I have seen veeeryy much... Why do you think my pen name is DaisyxLuigifan?You will be the best of

all ever if you think more I must say you that you have a talent on , as they say in greece (I'm greek hehe... ) the good things need time to be done.
TheDaisyxLuigifan chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I have to tell that you're not a simple writer.I'm new in

, and not very much people impressed me like story is really good, not a simple writing that came from someone's mind one simple day while walking.I saw more stories from you, but I think that this is the best.

from:TheDaisyxLuigifan
Kelly chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I like this but more luigi and more romance