Reviews for Friends, Season 12
RUTH PAM SIBIYA chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
OOOH IAM SCARED/
guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
I loved season 1112, just about to read season 13.
All the episodes were great but I didn't really like the wedding scene because I thought it would be more romantic and Joey wouldn't mess it up, but that's my opinion and apart from that it was amazing. Well done!
Winston9957 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Who's Erin? How come I don't remember her from season 11? And what happened to Annette and Alex?
Popcorn Life chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Glad That Rach Finally Has A Perspective About The Break Thing.

I find Ross very annoying but I always feel him victimized about the break thingy
Popcorn Life chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
4 review away from hundred! You rock duck life!
PwettyGurl chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
nice credits scene for chapter 14! chandler imitation, oh yeah!
Rossel123 chapter 19 . 11/20/2010
Omg! That was amazing! You are a very clever writer! Please send this in to the "people" and make it into the 12th season of friends! It was so good! Extremely well written, funny and you kept the character's personalities perfectly. And omg, I loved chapter 18. Very clever. Keep it up!
Soraya chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
G-reat season!
When You're Gone chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
OMG, I love this! Season 11 and 12 and what I'v seen of 13. It's exactly FRIENDS humour! Thank you for this!
8srfan chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
This episode was seriously, seriously awesome. Soooo funny and really awesome writing! I cannot seriously wait for season 13 to start already...

This might be my favorite episode of season 13. Seriously.

Great, great writing. can't wait for more!
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
wow, I can't believe I didn't find this fic until now! absolutely great writing; it makes me kind of nostalgic for the show being on TV, though. haha. aghhh how I wish your version of this really was Season 12! :)
mondlerjunkie chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
oops. there goes my night xD its 08:17 am german time right now and i just spend the whole night reading both of the seasons. and now you're leaving this cliffhanger till september? you're mean xD
MartiniBabe chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
AWESOME! I KNOW I'M REVIEWING SO F*CKING LATE, BUT THIS WAS AWESOME! THOUGH JOEY NEVER STRIKED ME AS A PERSON THAT WILL EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING ENGAGED OR MARRIED!

Ya know, me and Joey would be great friends over this marriage thing:)
zz chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
and I don't wanna be a jerk but Chandler has absolutely no problem with the subway and I'm quite sure that he did ride the subway. Even someone licked his neck while he took it.
zz chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
the leg thing with joey was hilarious! bravo!