Reviews for Where No Jedi Has Gone Before
Yorkin chapter 23 . 1/16
Well... this is it. The end. I really, really enjoyed reading your fanfic. And although it resembles the Star Trek: Destiny novels alot, you did a pretty good job there, merging together so many specifics of both lores. Such as Scotty's ability to assess warp speed, Picard's tugging of uniform and so on...

But... most important of all, you reminded me why each us love this major lores... Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR and so on... they all point to same virtues: friendship, knowledge, loyalty, courage, love... That's why we cherish them all. We strive for same values.

Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic. And... May the Force, Prosperity and Long Life be with you. :D
Yorkin chapter 18 . 1/16
Logk practicing tugging his uniform and drinking Earl Grey... now that was hillarious XD
Yorkin chapter 9 . 1/15
Characters from Titan and Destiny series... this is like Star Trek: Destiny, but in Star Wars universe. Kinda like that. And I think you depicted McCoy very well :)
Yorkin chapter 5 . 1/15
So far, so good. I like that story is light to read. Wonderful crossovers there are :)
Yorkin chapter 4 . 1/14
This is wonderful :)
Nightgazer333 chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
Well, that was an interesting ending there.

Now that it's all wrapped up then.

There are still a few things though.

1. The Vong are busy dying by the Daleks, obviously a side-effect of the Time War.

2. Now that the situation is resolved will Q go bug Celestia and Luna, or will he stick around bugging Picard instead?

3. Since we've got his enemy in here, are we going to see a certain madman with a blue box turn up perhaps later?
Wolfman-053 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
On the Enterprise-D, Ten-Forward was indeed on the forward edge of the saucer module, but on the Enterprise-E, it apparently overlooks the upper shuttlebay...
Lumina Balderson chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
"Tsavong Lah unclipped a thud bug from his bandolier and threw it with all his might. The insect unfurled its wings and it flew, striking the abomination in its armor and cutting through. "You are an abomination!" he yelled, readying his amphistaff.

The creature's head swiveled around and a single blue optic focused on him. "WE ARE DA-LEK!" it screeched out, weapon attachment swiveling around.

"INFIDEL!"

"EX-TERMINATE!""

The Yuzzhan Vong are going to die.
As strong as they are, the fact is that the Daleks have TIME TRAVEL. They've fought a Time-Travelling Alien who has destroyed them all countless times, and survived a war that threatened to destroy all of reality. They are also ruthless and kill all non-Dalek life-forms, and worship hate.

The Vong don't stand a chance.
Progos chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
And what is a living creature but a fantastically intricate, self-repairing machine?
OhShirleyUJest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
'Got a minute, Q?'

Perfectly timed. Awesome. I just aughed myself out of a chair. Poor, poor Q...

... He really shouldn't have given Kirk ideas.
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You know, it's probably been years since I've read this fic on Jedi Council Forums and I think it's still good. I like the interaction between the characters (both dead and living), which makes most of the story. Also, I think this fic is more related to today than when it was first published, since J.J. Abrams is doing both Star Trek and Star Wars. I hope you continue this story.
Raika out.
MasterWalkerOfSky chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Thank you so much for finishing this :) Truly wonderful read.
BenRG chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Yeah, I don't know who is responsible for the area of space we know of as the Alpha and Beta Quadrants but I've never heard of such a close-packed mass of spacial anomalies, temporal anomalies and other assorted exotica. We've got creatures that think they're gods, creatures that ARE gods, a full menagerie of weird life-forms (including space-going ones). There are also more xenophobic and hostile sentient races than you can comfortably shake a stick at.

Something happened in the Trekverse galaxy some time in the distant past that left reality... warped; possibly even buckled, spindled and torn. It's a miracle that the whole thing hasn't been completely destabilised and sucked into a black hole or something.

I'd really be interested to find out precisely what Q knows about the history of the Trekverse Milky Way and, most importantly, HOW MUCH OF IT IS HIS FAULT.
BenRG chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
The Imps and the Cardies? There's a match made in heaven!
BenRG chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I have long had this mental image of Deanna using a lightsabre and the force to shoot down the Son'a's drones in "Insurrection".

Entire species of force sensitives are not unheard of: The Hapans are a good example (although it is only the females for some reason).