Reviews for Where No Jedi Has Gone Before
MrBogus chapter 25 . 11/11
Older story or not, this is a nice story and a rare Crossover as well. There isn't that many Star Trek / Star Wars crossovers that are this logical at all. Finally a Crossover, where the situation makes sense and the story develops along a understandable path.

Can't wait to read the sequel :)
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 25 . 7/6
This was wonderful.
Rangle chapter 2 . 7/6
Uuuh, Spock instantly went for the mind meld in first contact.. that's so OOC and illogical.
Ajedi32 chapter 24 . 6/25
Woah, I wasn't expecting to see this in my inbox. Honestly it's been so long that I barely even remember what was going on in the story, but still I'm glad to see it conclude.
Sora with an S chapter 25 . 6/17
Yay! Congrats on finishing!

Completely solid story! Well done!
majorshane chapter 5 . 6/14
Nice chapter. A bit of fluff moments, but still nice.

It seems like you are taking the approach that every telepathic species in Star Trek is in fact force sensitive. This is a curious way to go as it creates a few problems. It is established that in trek telepathy and telekinesis are separate abilities. Many species have telepathy but few actually have any telekinesis. If you are saying that, all along, all the telepathic races (or at least the Vulcans and Betazoids) were capable of telekenisis (and precognition and the other force abilities) then you have to have a reason why not one in all these millions (billions?) have ever discovered these abilities. In thousands of years of these worlds histories every individual manifested exactly the same force abbility with no special training, and never accessed any of the others? That doesn't make sense.

You could say that you have to be in the Star Wars Galaxy/universe in order to access the force. This would explain why Counciler Troi had a 'terrible feeling' when the Solo kids were attacked despite never having a similar experience before. If the force is like wifi then she is only now in range to connect. All the aliens in Trek are simply not in range of the Force wifi, despite having a fully functional antenna. This fails to explain why there are still some force abilities in the Trek galaxy/universe. Kes of the occampa is seen using telekinises, so is some weird race Kirk encountered in TOS (they were moving stuff with their mind because of something in the food!). Telepathy is seen in a number of races as I mentioned earlier.

I really think that, baring some impressive creativity on your part (or plot holes) the best way to go is that Trek telepathy is an abbility that is separate from being force sensitive. I look forward to reading more chapters as time permits and seeing how you deal with these issues.

Thanks and again, great story!
The Dark Taff chapter 25 . 6/13
Magnificent! Words fail me! The Force is strong with you
majorshane chapter 2 . 6/13
Great story so far! I want to share some thoughts about the two universes.

I know a common argument is that Star Wars engine are far faster than star treks, given that they can cross the galaxy in a matter of weeks instead of decades. The thing is that for all we know the Star Wars Galaxy could be an eighth the size of the Star Trek one, meaning that the difference in speed would be a lot less. The laws of physics could also be different. Perhaps there's something about Star Trek Galaxy that prevents a hyperdrive from working, so all the aliens have to develop the far more advanced and efficient warp drive to travel between worlds. This could mean that when they get to the Star Wars Galaxy their warp drive could propel them way faster than they are used to, or the warp 10 barrier might not exist there, or they could modify the deflector dish to generate a hyperspace field and reach the same speeds as a standard hyperdrive (something that would not work when they return home). The opposite could be true. Maybe warp drive won't work in the Star Wars universe meaning that races had to develop the far faster hyperdrive out of necessity. Even if they both work in both universes, they both still have pros and cons. Star Wars can fly a lot faster but Star Trek can warp anywhere, not having to stick to predetermined hyperspace routes so rigidly. Just my thoughts, any way you decide to go won't make or break a plot, I just really love thinking about this stuff.

Now for this chapter, I love the characters reactions to events and to each other. I do feel like the Engerprise crew was a little quick to decide that the anomaly that brought them here is stable and will allow them to return at any time. I might have expected they take some more time analyzing and testing the doorway. Maybe return to their universe and let star fleet know they are ok (at least send a warp enabled probe). They just picked up Spock from the Romulans so they are either inside Romulan territory or somewhat near the Romulan border. Disappearing with no communication voyager style might lead to some suspicion and friction with the Romulan government. It still works though, just something I noticed.

The only thing I thought didn't really work was that Spock decided to mind meld with a complete stranger (who somehow knew his name) to facilitate a fast exchange of information. They don't know who this Luke guy is, for all they know he could be a criminal or a crazy cult leader. He has mental abilities that Spock was able to sense, and nobody questioned the fact that this mysterious fellow FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE knew who Spock was! Did he read Spock or one of the others minds? Has Luke had contact with their home universe? Instead of asking these questions Spock suggests a mind meld. This is a very intimate thing that should not be taken lightly. Mind melding in cannon is always reserved for extreme circumstances. There is no overbearing threat, Picard and Spock and Luke aren't under a time crunch, so why couldn't they sit down and talk? Luke I can see agreeing because, through the force, he could probably sense that the individuals before him are good people that hold no ill will towards him. He also seems to have had at least indirect contact with force ghost Kirk to recognize Spock.

I followed this story a long time ago and totally forgot about it. With your recent update I am now reading it and boy it's off to a great start! Thanks and write on my friend!
raw666 chapter 25 . 6/13
Well Dukat is most hated villain but I am surprised you didn't mention much about the Romulans in the epilogue since they were obliterated early in the war and would like to see some of their rebuilding efforts. Keep up the good work.
Coco Discordia chapter 23 . 1/8
Quiet ashame this story is dead, it truly was an excellent read... Well, at least it seems to have been left in a mostly complete state, with the major story finished up.
Yorkin chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
Well... this is it. The end. I really, really enjoyed reading your fanfic. And although it resembles the Star Trek: Destiny novels alot, you did a pretty good job there, merging together so many specifics of both lores. Such as Scotty's ability to assess warp speed, Picard's tugging of uniform and so on...

But... most important of all, you reminded me why each us love this major lores... Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR and so on... they all point to same virtues: friendship, knowledge, loyalty, courage, love... That's why we cherish them all. We strive for same values.

Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic. And... May the Force, Prosperity and Long Life be with you. :D
Yorkin chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
Logk practicing tugging his uniform and drinking Earl Grey... now that was hillarious XD
Yorkin chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
Characters from Titan and Destiny series... this is like Star Trek: Destiny, but in Star Wars universe. Kinda like that. And I think you depicted McCoy very well :)
Yorkin chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
So far, so good. I like that story is light to read. Wonderful crossovers there are :)
Yorkin chapter 4 . 1/14/2015