Reviews for DragonKin
marcusvalor1701 chapter 2 . 10/2
What language is this? Your own?
NorthmanCullen chapter 30 . 9/30
love this story...currently re-re-re-re-reading again. i get Harry & Draco leaving had to leave school so the climax of the story to happen. BUT in drives me batty that they go to Malfoy Manor instead of Potter Manor. Potter Manor is unplottable & the boys have been the only humans to visit in 16 years...it would have been smarter & safer THERE than Malfoy Manor!
TennysonPoet chapter 31 . 9/26
I have both enjoyed and struggled with this. It is a great story but if I had known the pairing at the beginning I probably wouldn’t have read it. I have no issue personally with drarry but honestly it feels like Draco is more of a whiny git than he is in canon. I just want to finish it now so close to end.
Veronica McClure chapter 4 . 8/4
the name is Scrimgeor, not Scrum...!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 33 . 7/25
Omg, I LOVE this story! I I hope to read a sequel soon and maybe read more on the Elder Dragons and Harry's summer with them!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/12
Harry’s very trusting of Ron and Hermione. Hermione is far too big a tattletale for my taste. She drinks the Dumbledore kool-aid without reserve and worships him completely. Sadly, she truly believes he wants and knows what is best for Harry. I do not.

As for Ron, I don’t know. His jealousy of Harry makes him a poor friend, IMHO. I believe he helped “groom” Harry into Gryffindor, and I think he helps drag Harry down academically. Again, JMHO.

Dumbledore claims to want “the Greater Good” for the Wizarding World; but he has never said just exactly what he believes that to be. I believe he has some Utopia in mind, with himself bat the helm. I also think he has Harry’s future planned out, and I believe it ends with Harry’s death … or sacrifice, as Dumbledore would put it. JM2K, of course.

I do think Harry can trust Neville. In fact, I think Neville is Harry’s truest friend. In Harry’s spot, I think I would only have trusted Neville.
Lady-Klindra chapter 1 . 7/3
Awesome story. Oh please come back and do a sequel. Woukd to see them with children.
This whole book was fantastic. I wish you had brought Harry and Draco's relationship a little bit more intimate.
Dave02 chapter 2 . 6/12
That's one way to interpret "You are a lizard, Harry!" I approve, lol.
Annie Magus chapter 33 . 5/6
I always enjoy (re)reading this story! Thank you for writing
AnaiyaRhayne chapter 5 . 4/28
"Hermione looked at Harry reproachfully. 'Harry, shame on you. You broke Ron.'"

This. This sentence right here sent me into peals of laughter more so than any fic I've read in the last few months :D As of this moment, I'm only 5 chapters in so far, but this fic is amazing so far :D
I would love to read an alternate version of this where Harry is paired romantically with Hermione!
Mark chapter 5 . 3/5
I have to say, it drives me nuts that Dumbledore always calls him Harry and my boy. That is so incredibly rude and unprofessional between a Headmaster and a student. If I were Harry I would have told him off repeatedly until he stopped doing it, or started ignoring him every time he started a sentence with "Harry, my boy". Other than that, good story.
SunPho3n1x chapter 33 . 3/7
I absolutely love this story! I think it’s my third time reading it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Bee2595 chapter 33 . 1/16
This was an amazing read! I really enjoyed your world building and how you developed the relationship between Draco and Harry. You are an awesome writer with a good eye for detailsespecially in regard to human interaction. It was really nice to read such a well made fanfiction. Thank you!
2,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »