Reviews for DragonKin
littleditto chapter 33 . 10/20
This is fantastic! All the kudos
K chapter 33 . 10/18
Awww, I loved it and wish there was more
gginsc chapter 1 . 10/15
I remembered reading part of this story and wondered why I did not complete it. I wondered until chapter 5. I regret that I will not be able to complete this type of story. A little warning next time would be appreciated.
laylay6134 chapter 33 . 10/1
I don't usually review or comment, but I have to say this is now one of my top stories. The ending was great and thank you for taking the time to write this!
Really good story. Need a little more risqué scenes between Harry and Draco. But great plot.
HarryPotterIsForLife chapter 32 . 9/19
Why didn't they go to Potter Manor, it is significantly bigger and the boys could have spent the weekends on the Quidditch Pitch plus the Elder Dragons Built The wards so they would be even more secure than the Malfoy Manor ones? When The Boys Get Married whose surname would they choose or would they be the Malfoy-Black-Potters? Are you making a part two? When Harry Screamed at Airnoth was that in Anger or Curiosity? I know you said Arinoth was Pranking Harry but can it be true, I really want Harry and Draco to have a child! When They get married would they move into a Potter, Black or Malfoy estate, Please say Potter manor! I really need a part two! Please answer me either in a message or a much needed part two! Thx HarryPotterIsForLife

P.S: I would have written this on the final chapter if I hadn't already reviewed it.
HarryPotterIsForLife chapter 33 . 9/17
Loved it and the ending great job Part 2 of the couples Story please
Potter's Girl chapter 6 . 9/4
Why do such great authors as you always need to take a great story into a beautiful fanfiction always into Homosexual romance? can't a reader enjoy a good family story?
Truth be told, in chapter 5 I was sure I was going to regret reading this story. I'm very much not a fan of Draco/Harry, but I hadn't paid attention to the tags (got here via asking for good dragon stories). I'm still not a fan, because it requires twisting the universe into a pretzel to make any sort of sense, but I don't even care because your worldbuilding here is SPECTACULAR. You've left me with a burning need to see more of this world of yours, and I can think of no higher compliment than that. It looks like you've been inactive for a while, but hopefully you're still getting notifications, because you ought to know that you've brightened a very dark month for me. Thank you for this story.
Waterwave123 chapter 33 . 8/31
It has been ten years, but I still wish to read a sequel or an epilogue!
Thank you for this wonderful story! 3
I really enjoyed reading it!
Mikhail.Scott chapter 6 . 8/17
Odd twist of a story. As I do not read MM FanFiction I will give this story a HARD pass.
michiru Gonzlez chapter 33 . 8/13
la ame! me encantó!
But technically, Quirrell was the one who slew the unicorn, so Harry can just be like yeah, whatever, I already cremated using LOVE! but I see what you are getting at, and I like this story a lot
michiru Gonzlez chapter 6 . 8/12
Amaras a Draco, Harry.. . ya verás ya verás.. .. Snape quedó satisfecho
michiru Gonzlez chapter 5 . 8/12
OMG! Amor incondicional de un veela Malfoy

Ay que emoción!
En realidad llegue aquí porque quería leerla otra v3z pero no estaba en wattpad, creo que la borraste y si no fuiste tu quien la subió entiendo porque ya no está.
Pero debo decir que la historia es hermosa! Buenísima!
2,716 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »