Reviews for DragonKin
Clark959 chapter 33 . 10/12
Enjoyed the story. Some unique concepts. A follow up would be very interesting. So many open plots to continue. Well written.
AnnaMerteuil chapter 33 . 10/3
can't wait to read that sequel
AnnaMerteuil chapter 23 . 10/2
the punishment with the father... perfect
AnnaMerteuil chapter 14 . 10/1
I think you made a mistake. "Quatra" isnt french, but "Quatre" is (my corrector even said either quatrain or quatrains!)
ruth hammond chapter 33 . 9/22
I must say that this story is wonderful! The blending of heritage stories and HP is beautiful, the discoveries of Harry's family history [reserved in the vaults under the manor...I would still be there reading the Magna Carta, the other papers there...the mind still wishes that it could still happen! I loook forward to a sequel!
michiru Gonzalez chapter 11 . 9/10
ellos son perfectos juntos
michiru Gonzalez chapter 1 . 9/9
Esta es como la décima vez que leo está maravillosa historia, y aún me sorprende lo indignada que me poco cada que leo está parte.. .. en verdad, Dumbledore no pudo darle otro asilo a Potter? Porque dejarlo con personas que obviamente abusarian de un pequeño, tratandolo como sirviente y recibiendo abuso físico y mental.
Dragonman0007 chapter 28 . 9/4
An interesting note: Colin Creevy’s actor actually became a photographer. So, yeah. The Hogwarts money helped in that regard after all. :)
mikaye chapter 14 . 8/28
\why not give them each some elf wine
celticwitch77 chapter 33 . 8/14
I loved this story.
HelpmeHermione chapter 5 . 8/12
Not once has anyone thought to ask if Harry was gay. He's certainly taking this all really well if he's not.
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 8/11
Did anyone think about sending Harry an Owl? It's not like he can practice magic to prevent an owl from showing up and it would be easy to check the house of Black.
SnowWolf43 chapter 33 . 8/11
Way to go, what a wonderful read from start to finish. If there's more can't Waite to see more.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 33 . 6/22
I enjoyed your story very much. It was very well done.
Thanks for sharing your work
Viola chapter 33 . 6/10
This story was excellent. Once I started reading it I could not stop.
2,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »