Reviews for DragonKin
Bee2595 chapter 33 . 1/16
This was an amazing read! I really enjoyed your world building and how you developed the relationship between Draco and Harry. You are an awesome writer with a good eye for detailsespecially in regard to human interaction. It was really nice to read such a well made fanfiction. Thank you!
FFFudgeUp chapter 33 . 1/14
Great story. One of the best creature fics out there. Love the end. Thanks for sharing.
Lady Rosalune chapter 33 . 1/13
This was very well done. I don’t usually read Drarry content because I find the relationship development to usually be suspect, but this was a plausible development given the circumstances you laid out. I enjoyed it immensely.
DynaWilson123 chapter 27 . 12/27/2021
o
Daniel chapter 13 . 12/12/2021
im not crying your crying.
Clyden chapter 33 . 12/9/2021
This was such a nice read. I would've liked it better if there were more in depth scenes of magic, but, oh well. It was such a nice novel. Thank you.
DarkAngel4891 chapter 33 . 11/26/2021
This is the best fanfiction ever! Please write a sequel. You are really talented in writing. Thank you for sharing this story
itisjosie chapter 33 . 11/15/2021
I truly enjoyed your story! thank you!
Clark959 chapter 33 . 10/12/2021
Enjoyed the story. Some unique concepts. A follow up would be very interesting. So many open plots to continue. Well written.
AnnaMerteuil chapter 33 . 10/3/2021
can't wait to read that sequel
AnnaMerteuil chapter 23 . 10/2/2021
the punishment with the father... perfect
AnnaMerteuil chapter 14 . 10/1/2021
I think you made a mistake. "Quatra" isnt french, but "Quatre" is (my corrector even said either quatrain or quatrains!)
ruth hammond chapter 33 . 9/22/2021
I must say that this story is wonderful! The blending of heritage stories and HP is beautiful, the discoveries of Harry's family history [reserved in the vaults under the manor...I would still be there reading the Magna Carta, the other papers there...the mind still wishes that it could still happen! I loook forward to a sequel!
michiru Gonzalez chapter 11 . 9/10/2021
ellos son perfectos juntos
michiru Gonzalez chapter 1 . 9/9/2021
Esta es como la décima vez que leo está maravillosa historia, y aún me sorprende lo indignada que me poco cada que leo está parte.. .. en verdad, Dumbledore no pudo darle otro asilo a Potter? Porque dejarlo con personas que obviamente abusarian de un pequeño, tratandolo como sirviente y recibiendo abuso físico y mental.
2,773 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »