Reviews for DragonKin
munchnzoey chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
great story. one of the best I have read. Can't wait for more chapters.
RhiannanT chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Cool! The vaults and properties were interesting, and I LOVE the house-elf. Very, very cool. I also really liked Neville's part in this chapter. Very nice. :0) Thanks for updating!
Astromutt chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love HP Fanfics but what does annoy me is the fact that I get to page 64 (Enlarged text in Word) to find out that its going to be harry and draco... Nothing personal but not my cup of tea. Why cant authors be up front and state at the beginning pairings?

The concept is great sadly I don't lean that way if people want to read then good on them but being honest at the start will avoid wasting my time.
cookyc chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
you have put it in this chapter that Mione and Nev know of harry's new family was that right and if so I missed it does Draco know
LauraGene chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
I continue to adore this story. The formal,traditional manners that you developed for Harry and the Darastrix are truly lovely and while I enjoy a good Ron and Hermione bashing with the next person, I appreciate the fact that you are acknowledging their weaknesses and allowing for their redemption at the same time. As for Dumbles, here's hoping Harry and Draco can corral his manipulations and put him out to pasture with little effort and strife. More please!
peruser chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
I tend to get involved with stories that I really like, and I tend to relate to the characters. Harry was basically orphaned and alone for most of his life. He only had a brief time with Sirius. By getting to know his family history, I feel like he is regaining his family. A child being told that he has his mother's eyes and father's looks isn't much information. It doesn't tell him who and what he comes from. It doesn't help him form a sense of identity. One of the things that I like about this story in that Harry has his Dragonkin family, but he is regaining his human family too. I like it that Harry is learning how to read Draco's moods, and how to interact with Draco. I feel lke Harry is on the verge of making a new family with Draco. I like that Harry invited Draco to go with him to visit his parent's graves. That is a private mourning or contemplation time, and Harry shared it with Draco. Things like this shows that Harry is becoming closer to Draco. Even Draco is showing his care for Harry by being more accepting of Harry's friends. He even had A LIST of people who had hurt Harry that he would take care of at some point! I hope that the Dursleys are at the top of that list! I also like how Harry is stepping up to his role as Lord Potter by accepting his responsibilities for his holdings and employees. Harry is becomming a wonderful adult.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Hmm i like Zigby :) Update Soon
crazylove4MCR chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
oh, i love the chapter! I really want to see those vaults, haha, they sound amazing! update soon please! you had me near tears at the end of this!
GinaStar chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Sad chappie, but I still loved it! I look forward to the tour of Potter Manor! (lol..can I have one room done in lavender? I love purple )
luna4917 chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Oh I can't wait to explore the house. I bet it's going to be amazingly beautiful. I hope the boy's relationship starts to blossom more now that they seem to trust each other. Harry taking Draco with him to his parent's resting place is HUGE! That's so personal and that it was Draco and not one of the others says a lot about the feeling Harry's developing for his mate. If only he would give in to them and show Draco, maybe they could get past some of the jealousy and ackwardness.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
JWOHPfan chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Great chapter! I'm an American with lousy math skills, so how big was his sire in feet/inches, anyone?
aomoa chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Hmm..no A/N? Nice chapter, very detailed and captivating. Loved Neville's characterization, he's usually portrayed as a stupid bumbling but kindhearted idiot.

-Hana
ryencoke chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Oh I liked this chapter. Harry finally getting to see the vaults and soon going to see the manor. For some reason I really like Zigby, not sure why as he doesn't say much. I think it's because Dobby is such a crazy elf, and Kreacher was just insane. I sort of like the old butler feel of Zigby.
SexySpeedDemon chapter 16 . 2/27/2010
You're writing is always so intriguing. I never would have thought that someone having a meeting about financial and legal issues could be made so interesting. :)
yuiop chapter 16 . 2/25/2010
Good chapter, hope to read more soon.
2,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »