Reviews for DragonKin
SwiftShadow chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Wonderful chapter yet again. I'm really looking forward to the next one. Please update again soon!
SexySpeedDemon chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
lol Harry has such a cool mail system now. He's finally coming to terms with his celebrity-ness. AND OMFG Snape gave points to Griffindor! *faints*

Great chap. Can't wait for more. _
ForgottenTales chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
LOL Snape awarding house points to Griffindor? Unbelievable!

XD I'm loving the Juanth Darastrix more n more.

Great chapter. :)
happybunny688 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
love this story, great originality, can't wait for the next chapter!
Marinelife37 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
Great story. I'm not particularly partial to a Harry/Draco pairing but this one seems interesting. Does this mean that Harry is going to having to tell Draco about The Clan and his adoption? Is that the reason for being identified as his mate?
luna4917 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
This is quite an amazing story so far...I can't wait for more.
Shinku chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
Interesting, I agree with what he did with the mail. However, I would have listened to the howlers. People will sometimes reveal more in anger than they wish. Never mind, how much fun it will be to see what insults they come up with.

As Harry's teacher I would have been concerned about finding Malfoy in less than perfect condition as well. After all, even if she doesn't know it, Malfoy is the reason Harry is in her House to begin with.

So, far the House is reacting well, but will it last?

I've decided that Christmas will be when something big happens. Possibly when Malfoy learns of the Clan... possibly not. Christmas creates a bit of a problem, although it could be easily avoided by both staying... of course, what's the fun it that? Tell, me if I'm getting warm, Fyre. -Shi
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
i love it... well done.. :)
daeth iscarif chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
It would be nice and strange to have voices in your head greeting you every morning. I wonder you might have stated this in the last chapters but how many of the clan speak to Harry when they are greeting him the entire clan or just the ones closest to him? i know through out the day various members speak but in the morning how many would it be?

How good would it be to have clan memory it would save so much effort, though i can understand why they would make Harry read his text books, the clan lives to benifit each other and it wouldn't be benificaly to Harry if they just gave him the knowledge.

Ah template letters are the greatest, that would be the best way to respond to his corrspondances rather then having to write out individual letters.

That bound gagged and hexed comment might end up making a repeat if anyone upsets Harry, its an amusing mental picture.

Its good to see Harry accepting his situation not just infront of his friends and Draco but also infront of his professors and fellow class mates.

It will be interesting to see the light you cast the Slytherin's in during the story. I liked their treatment Harry before potions and it will be amusing to see what develops on the Slytherin side of the situation.

I think Snape is in the worse position, he is being confronted with the idea the he should be nice to Harry because he is Draco's mate and Snape is Draco's godfather but it would go against his personality to be to nice, more i can see him acting like he was in potions willing to take points but accepting of Harry actually being able to do something right and reward it.

Ib regards to Harry telling his house i can see the pure blood families taking Harry and Draco's situation better then what muggle families will, but i woder how will the other houses react they have no idea whats going on, ah the drama.

Can't wait for your next update.
Stormshadow13 chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Wow, Wickidly cool story.

Can't wait to read more!
Tentrees chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Good up until you brough tover Draco being a poufter and wanting Harry . You have now lost me. Chuse
Tempest S chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Yay! Good job, Fyreheart!
JWOHPfan chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Well written!
crazylove4MCR chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
haha! cute! update soon please! oh, and the book thing is really neat, that would be so awesome!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
*burst out laughing* that was awesome,my favorite part was this:

Lavender Brown giggled and half-raised her hand. “Harry? That’s just…hot. You and Draco together? Oh my.” She took her homework essay and fanned herself. Next to her, Parvati Patil nodded enthusiastically. “Really hot!”

lol,Its true