Reviews for DragonKin
EvilLittleOwl chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Its been a long time since i found a harry potter story, that was so good, so well thought and written that i check to see ifits been updated. but Fyreheart you story is brillant! i love fanfiction,but i dislike stories that go completley against the original values of the charcters. you have manged to take a story theme,that i usally avoid, simply because the writers usally end up making Draco or Harry weaker and written ,not only the Veela aspect well,but everyone elses reactions are spot on.

the books show us that family is everything to the Malfoys,enough to turn there backs on former beliefs. that Ron and Hermoine will do everything for their brother, (thats what Harry is to those two). also you dont have them getting in to bed two days after Harry finds out! in fact at this stage neither Harry OR Draco seem to be intrested in that,which to me makes sense,they have 5 years worth of fights to deal with!

please please please keep it up!

p.s loved Draco's idea for a present for Harry!
Orange Oak chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
I want more, and there isn't anymore. Horrible. But this is the best hP story I've read all year. There will be more, won't there? Soon, i hope.
darrena chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Brilliant story! I love it so far :) Looking forward to more :) I love your calm, mature and collected Harry. :)
Katsy17 chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
very interesting
crazylove4MCR chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
good chapter, update soon please!
fifespice chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
ooh this is good what else do you have in store hmm look forward to the next update
fifespice chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
ooh is professor snape slowly warming to harry and the gryffs took that rather well considering didnt they
fifespice chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
good chapter so how will dracos friends take the news and will ron freaka dn what of the other weaselys i have to wonder
fifespice chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
so dracsoa veela and harrys his mate well that must explain the looks hes been giving harry and all so what will happen next
fifespice chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
go harry think being adopted by these dragon people his ancestor was is a good thing for harry
fifespice chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
ooh yeah this is good what else has harry in store though i do have to wonder whats up with draco
mary7777 chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
I really like this story. Not sure whether it will end up as slash (especially with Harry's comment about liking girls), but even if it does, it doesn't seem like you will be adhering to the slash cliche that I hate. I am one of those that generally hates slash stories, not from any prejudice, but because they are usually so poorly written. In the typical slash story, one of the men morphs into a pathetic weakling that desperately needs the other man to take care of and protect him. This especially annoys me when it is Harry because it is so contrary to his character. Your story, even if it ends up slash, seems like it won't destroy Harry like that.

The Elder Dragon idea is very interesting. I also like that Harry is very much growing into his potential. It is good to see the Slytherins and Gryffindors getting along better. I never liked JKR's handling of the Slytherins.

BTW, it is so nice to read a story that is not riddled with spelling and grammar errors. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
What about dear Aunt Bella? Is she supportive of Draco Bonding with Harry, or will she use Draco to get to Harry and give him to her dearly beloved Master at the first opportunity?

Also, is the Metamorph gene that Tonks carries from her mother's side of the family or her fathers? And if the two genes mixed in Tonks' blood, what would happen? Metamorphing between Human and Human-Avian Hybrid as well as physical and phisiological changes?

And how will the shopping trip that Pansy is probably planning going to turn out? Harry needs new clothes!

peruser chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
In just a few brief words Harry managed to explain to Draco the root of their conflicts. Harry was a neglected and lonely little boy who had met a kind man (Hagrid), and made a first friend in Ron. Draco proceeded to demean both. If Draco wants to have a lifetime with Harry, he's going to have to accept that Harry doesn't have the purebred ideology that Draco grew up with. Harry will have his own opinions and ways of doing things. He will care for who he chooses. Draco can't expect Harry to have the same outlook that he has. They grew up in (literally) entirely different worlds. I can see that Draco is trying though. Great chapter! I'm really enjoying this story!
Lientjuhh chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
2,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »