Reviews for DragonKin
good chapter
momocolady chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
good chapter
peruser chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Sirius' mind may have been slightly addled from all of the years spent in Azkaban, and he may have seemed incapable of behaving like an adult, but he did a very good job in setting up his will and taking care of his family. Remus has financial means now, and a manner of having a fulfilling goal in life. With the Wolfbane potion and job and housing available to the werewolves, they are less likely to join Voldemort. Sirius insured that Narcissa and Draco would not join Voldemort, and as such he has also completely removed Lucius from Voldemort's service, because his family means more to him than being a deatheater. Sirius has named Bellatrix a blood traitor. I'm not sure how that will affect her, but it sounds like something that she deserves. Sirius' apology to Snape was shocking but necessary. I'm just surprised, even dead, that Sirius would acknowledge that he was wrong for the way he treated Snape. The most important gift that I think that Sirius gave Harry was the knowledge that Harry did nothing wrong, and that Harry should stop trying to carry the weight of the war on his shoulders alone. Great update! Thanks!
yuiop chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
great chapter.
crazylove4MCR chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
aww... really good chapter! love it! update soon please!
rtag chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
I really like that Draco got the Black lordship, rather than Harry automatically getting it like so many stories.
Teufel1987 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
isn't Harry the head of the Potter family? he is the last one left after all ... you weren't clear on that ...

Anyway, great chapter ... update soon!
Lientjuhh chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
lifedotcalm chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
just love love this story

i am loving the plot you have created

and more so the background to it

especially the mating proces

how you make it go through the motion

of earning trust and seein if one will

accept the bond ; no rush all god

(i really hope harry and draco do get together)

can't wait for the rest of your story!

til nex time,

D.
snape504 chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
I love it! More, please. When I started reading this story I could not stop until I was finished with all 12 chapters. I am adding you to my alert list.

Debby
rosiegirl chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Good story so far. I like how the relationships are developing, not being rushed and not being stuck in the past. Slowly moving forward each day.
JoFarries chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
What an excellent story! I'm very much enjoying this, reading it has been a great pleasure so far. Your original characters are well thought out and well developed, your take on canon characters is spot-on. I like how you've developed the Malfoy family in this. Sly enough to be Slytherin, but human enough (relatively) to have their actions be understandable. I look forward to learning about others in Slytherin house, such as Crabbe, Goyle and Parkinson. The story is well written, and I've not noticed any errors in grammar or strucure that would cause me to wince over them.

:-) Thank you for a great read, I've ignored things I planned on doing this afternoon, just to finish it! I've added it to my story alert, and will check out your other stories. Thank you again!
ryencoke chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Loving the story so far. I have to be in the mood for a super-harry fic and this one really caught my attention. Loving all the characterizations so far, they all seem very in line with canon. I know some would argue that Draco is not in canon, but if he were Veela in canon I believe this is how he would act...so good job all round. Signed up for story alert, please update soon.
2,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »