Reviews for DragonKin
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 9/3/2018
Oh man, I wonder many readers you pissed off with this chapter. I'll admit I wanted to rage a bit.
If it looks like it will be slash I will leave, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt based solely on the fact that your summary specifies friendship and does not have the two set as a pairing.
But I have come across such before.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 33 . 9/3/2018
an intriguing weaving of canon and AU. I can't say that the characters were necessary always believable, but it was an interesting read nonetheless, and the writing itself was very good. thank you for writing!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 32 . 9/3/2018
lol I love that Albus fainted. nice touch.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 33 . 8/27/2018
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to any sequels.
DazzlingD chapter 32 . 8/16/2018
I love this story in have just completed reading it for the third time. Perhaps some day a sequel will tickle your fancy.
pppp chapter 8 . 8/5/2018
Wow. I mean wow. When I read the first chapter, I get the feeling that this is going to be a good story. But, damn, it's only been chapter 8, and so far, I'm impressed. It's not just good, and at this pace, I think this is going to be amazing! Great job! Can't wait to read the rest of this story.
kirasakuy chapter 33 . 7/31/2018
Very good story
Guest chapter 33 . 7/28/2018
I LOVE THIS. THIS IS AMAZING.
I will hence forth explode in sheer glee, happiness, and wonderment. 3
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 33 . 7/24/2018
Great story!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Molly: "Harry was not a prisoner, Alastor!" ROTFL! What spell has Molly been living under? That's exactly what he was and has been for his entire life, and it's no use pretending differently. Dumbledore may be trotting out the concerned, disappointed grandpa routine, but he would do the same thing again. Why the man works at a school is beyond me. He has very little understanding or empathy with kids, especially adolescents.

Dumbledore has proven repeatedly that he has zero understanding of children who have experienced trauma. Ginny needed to see a mind Healer after being under Riddle's control for nearly a year, but Dumbledore didn't bother recommending it. He was more concerned about keeping the incident under wraps.

Some sort of traumatic event has happened to Harry every year, and Dumbledore just pats him on the head and sends him back to his abusers. Following the worst years, four and five, he even cut Harry off from his frien ... "for his safety," of course. Dumbledore is extremely callous, IMHO. He has a Phoenix to comfort him; Harry has nothing, no one.
Leo105 chapter 33 . 7/22/2018
Heh, what a story! I really enjoyed reading it, some changes you made were really good ideas. I was a little confused though by the whole straight Harry/pansexual Malfoy relationship. Must be a pretty uncomfortable situation.
Something I really liked was how you portrayed the Malfoys and Snape, even though Lucius seemed almost a little too friendly in my opinion.
All in all it was still great though. The way you write is very comfortable to read and it seemed like the chapters just flew by. So thanks for uploading!
RavenWinchester chapter 20 . 7/18/2018
I need to be up at 6:00 am. It's currently 1:22 am and I can't put this book down! I absolutely adore this story! And Draco is so sweet, i love him! (As a Friend! *Dodges angry Veela*)
daisycb9493 chapter 33 . 7/16/2018
I hope you do write a sequel to this. It was most enjoyable reading.
Rebatrek chapter 5 . 7/14/2018
First I would like to say that I enjoy your writing and respect you right to pair your characters as you choose. I do wish however you that you would add a slash warning to your summary and respect others wish to not read certain pairings.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/5/2018
I have enjoyed rereading this story, and would find a sequel delightful.
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »