Reviews for DragonKin
SexySpeedDemon chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Amazing story! You've put so much detail into the history of the Elder Dragons and everything. Keep up the great work.
livininadream chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Good job!
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Cool story.
njferrell chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Interesting and different. That is very good.

Harry should also have said, Dumbles left him on the step at the Dursleys without knocking and wakeing them, let alone asking would they take him. He wasn't found until morning. He could have been taken, killed, died from the elements anything. How great or "brave" does that make Dumbledore? It makes Harry no more important then a newspaper left there.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
please update soon its really good.
Shinku chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Yes, people do forget (or outright don't care) that he's sixteen. You know, I always thought it was kind of stupid that they would post someone outside the house, but never gave him any means to contact those people outside of waving from the window and hoping they were looking in his direction. Talk about an all around bad job. Always plan for the impossible.

Anyway, good to see you're back. I guess you finally decided on which one to write? :D Looks like an interesting story so far. I'm curious to see how it'll turn out.

See you next chapter. -Shi
njferrell chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Given the title, DragonKin, I'm guessing harry learned something about himself. Maybe, one of the DragonKin told him or he learned of his heritage when he had to go to Gringotts for Sirius's will.

I like stories where Harry gets a boost in help, knowledge and a backbone. So, hopefully this Dragon thing gets him that.
2,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185