Reviews for DragonKin
Wings Of Mercury chapter 32 . 5/9
Dumbledore fainted!? I thought I'd never see the day! Lols.
The wrath of the dragon was brilliant, very well done.
Alifromnm chapter 33 . 5/6
Love, love, love this story
daniela1992 chapter 33 . 5/5
good story,I hope it will be a sequel, I'm eager to read.
Cynder2013 chapter 1 . 5/4
Question: Did you use this translator
ww /trans late.p hp
(Asking here because I've read this story many times before.)
Laurenmk20 chapter 22 . 5/1
Parselmouth is not the name of the language. Parselmouth is what you call one that speaks it (ie: Lord Voldemort is a parselmouth). Parseltouge is what they call the actual language.
JakDynasty chapter 5 . 4/25
Very well written, I cannot bring myself to read slash though. For those who can read it, this seems to be a very promising story.
Massouda chapter 14 . 4/20
Hi there :)
Just so you know, there are some mistakes in your french sentences, i guess you used some kind of online translator ;)
so in order:
"Bonsoir" and not "bon soir" ; not "cette soirée" but "ce soir", "vous avez prévu de nouveau mes désirs" is incorrect: you'd say "vous avez de nouveau anticipé mes désirs", "de cette façon" is actually "par ici, s'il vous plait", "champignons portabella aux quatre fromages"
and that's it!

thank you for this story, I'm enjoying reading it!
Man.
N. Mmk

E
Emma Mimi n mmkn io
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 29 . 4/2
I must say, I really like you're Dumbledore. He makes mistakes, big time, and is nowhere near perfect, but he is more often right then wrong, and is firmly on the side of the light. He also has a sense of humor that I love, just like he does in the books.
The Krystal Cat chapter 25 . 4/1
O-O you actually managed to cause Snape to make me shiver. -Cat.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 5 . 3/30
Umm... Wtf? There is also the problem of Harry not being gay and not desiring men?

Where was the warning of this being a slash fic? Disgusting do you think a mans sexuality is so open that the thought of same sex relations will not make them cringe?
The Krystal Cat chapter 22 . 3/28
So she's deliberately calling him Dragon. Okey then x3

XD yes Sev, have nightmares about being Potter's head of house! *evil cackle* -Cat.
bigd95822 chapter 21 . 3/28
After last chapter you should label this slash, not friendship. To not do so is misleading and deceitful. I had hoped you would be creative and find a solution to harry's dilema, as you are a fair writer. Sadly you took the easy way out. I'm sure you won't complain if I don't finish your smutty Little's tale. Since you mislead me by not correctly labeling it slash, i'm going to remove my favorite rating and block you. BTW,in my experience only petifiles and teen girls write slash. Which are you?
Bigd95822
The Krystal Cat chapter 21 . 3/28
Did Narcissa call Draco "Dragon" or was that a typo? -Cat.
bigd95822 chapter 5 . 3/27
Hey, you wrote that Ron got "seasoned tickets." Were they spicy?
This sure looks like slash after reading the chapter. if so, you should post that it is in the description.
2,160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »