Reviews for DragonKin
Love this story! Thank you for sharing it!
Shadow315 chapter 33 . 5/13
I Loved this story! Very nice
Shadow315 chapter 20 . 5/13
This was nice but I still feel bad, since Harry doesn't seem sexually attracted to him. He likes girls... but everyone wants him to be in the bond with another man. He also won't be able to have children, or is there male preg?
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 5/13
While he's handling excellently, I think the clan culture on never being rude is making him more submissive. ... I feel really bad for him.
bpvreader chapter 8 . 5/12
well looks like a great tail just died, If you make a version with out the sickness inducing DH crap I would love to read it. you should have indicated slash in your title!
bpvreader chapter 6 . 5/12
this is disturbing, I hope it is a minor focus, as I was enjoying the rest of your tale. :-(
Viscari chapter 1 . 5/12
Boring :/ why add 3m views in the summary? :/
Amy chapter 33 . 5/5
Hieee I so so so SO LOVD Reading DragonKin. Please may we have a sequel ? I'd love to see Draco and harry explore their relationship more . Thabks
This story is okay so far. However, I find it immensely irritating to have all these false words in the story. A word or two I don't mind but 8-9 is way too much, and the fact you only give the definition at the end of each chapter is annoying due to the fact I have to keep scrolling back and forth. Also, there is too many characters that you're introducing in my opinion and it's causing a brain overload of information. In addition, the world you have created has way too many rules and customs and then you also have to remember the Harry Potter world which makes it hard to comprehend everything. Furthermore, I will continue another 2-3 chapters to see how this Story progresses hopefully it will improve if the reviews are anything to go by.
mhdluqman chapter 33 . 5/2
Just found out about this story and really love it! You wrote such a beautiful story.. Thank you 3
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 5/2
Wow
This. was. AMAZING! Thabk you so much! I enjoyed it a lot! I hope you will make a sequel!
sexy Seren chapter 33 . 4/29
Make a sequel
Gingerljf175 chapter 33 . 4/28
I really loved this story. I don't usually go for stories that change so much about Harry and deviate a lot like you did with the dragons but I ended up enjoying it immensely. you have an incredibly creative mind and eloquent writing style, well done
zonkers chapter 33 . 4/22
Please continue this and Not lave it on a cliff-hanger like this. This is one of the best fanfictions I've read in years, and would love to see the ending of it.
2,366 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »