Reviews for DragonKin
The Krystal Cat chapter 16 . 3/26
Heeheehee!

Oh, there's a spelling error near the end. In the little translation at the bottom it says "outgain" is grandson but in the actual text it says "Autgabin." -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 5 . 3/24
When Lucius is speaking to Harry: *can feel a blush crawling across my cheeks*

When Dumbledore mentions veela: *flips out for a moment and drops my phone*

*almost flips out again when Draco says "Harry..." because his mum was explaining rejection*

"Harry, shame on you. You broke Ron." *dies laughing* I never much liked the weasel, mostly because I'd only seen the movies and he was so hateful towards Harry in several parts, but he actually made me smile. XD I love it! -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 4 . 3/24
Heeheehee. Harry being Harry.

Dray, you aren't doing a very good job at hiding any feelings you might have for Harry.

Question: the language the elder dragons use, is it by chance Gaelic? Or perhaps Celtic... Maybe Welsh... *confusing myself* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 3 . 3/24
*giggles* Snape was so upset. I love Harry x3 -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 3/23
XD I keep reading Aironth as Arithoth and I don't know why or how.

Right here "tried to "open" is mind" I believe you meant 'his' rather than 'is'.

I have given up trying to pronounce 'Juanth Darastrix.' As well as 'Aironth.' XD I'll call him Erin.

I love it so far x3 it's brilliant! I want to live with the Elder Dragons, it sounds loads better than real life. -Cat.
f.yuri.2011 chapter 33 . 3/22
i love this story!
crlor chapter 33 . 3/19
What great story!
Ghostwright chapter 5 . 3/11
"The Ministry had proven that Lucius Malfoy had been impersonated by Amycus Carrow using Polyjuice during the fiasco when Sirius had died, but Harry still harbored a deep resentment regarding the older man's behavior over the years."

You can't just do that. Not in chapter five, and not with the most ridiculous explanation I have ever had the misfortune of seeing in a fanfic.
lolcia1998 chapter 33 . 3/9
A simply amazing story! I especially love the character development of Harry throughout this piece. Amazing!
Fabro de Verbis chapter 33 . 3/7
I'm not a fan of slash, but this was so fluffy I couldn't help but favorite it. Thanks for the great read!
Tinshaw chapter 33 . 3/7
Great story. You did a wonderful job. Many thanks.
InuFanJinx chapter 33 . 3/5
I can't say enough how wonderful this story is! I can only thank you for writing and then posting it on here so that all of us could enjoy it!
Ano chapter 14 . 2/24
How would Sirius mother be able to cast him out? She is not from the main family line. Her husband was and since her husbands father Arcturus did not die until 1991 he would have had the last word on who would be heir.
SilverFlight chapter 13 . 2/21
Great story so far but I can't read on as harry wasn't named lord black. I also dislike submissive harry. Loved the dragon idea though-very original.
toothless4.0 chapter 1 . 2/21