Reviews for DragonKin
Dragonman0007 chapter 28 . 9/4/2021
An interesting note: Colin Creevy’s actor actually became a photographer. So, yeah. The Hogwarts money helped in that regard after all. :)
mikaye chapter 14 . 8/28/2021
\why not give them each some elf wine
celticwitch77 chapter 33 . 8/14/2021
I loved this story.
HelpmeHermione chapter 5 . 8/12/2021
Not once has anyone thought to ask if Harry was gay. He's certainly taking this all really well if he's not.
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
Did anyone think about sending Harry an Owl? It's not like he can practice magic to prevent an owl from showing up and it would be easy to check the house of Black.
SnowWolf43 chapter 33 . 8/11/2021
Way to go, what a wonderful read from start to finish. If there's more can't Waite to see more.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 33 . 6/22/2021
I enjoyed your story very much. It was very well done.
Thanks for sharing your work
Viola chapter 33 . 6/10/2021
This story was excellent. Once I started reading it I could not stop.
Dajhanis1620 chapter 33 . 6/12/2021
I liked the story I hope the continuation
Katzztar chapter 2 . 6/3/2021
Harry mentions Dumbledore's actions with Quirrell and not noticing or doing anything about him being possessed, yet doesn't mention the issue of taking the Stone known to be a desire to many dark wizards and stored it inside Hogwarts, thus putting the students in danger by drawing the attention of dark wizards towards Hogwarts. And even in canon going by Dumbledore's words, it seems he KNEW and planned for that to happen!
Fyreheart chapter 33 . 5/25/2021
To Guest:

If I were writing to publish a story professionally, I would have hired a linguist to create a unique language. As this was fan fiction, I used my tried and true option; I performed a Google search for "dragon translator" and found one!

Although I've outlined a story in the Dragon Kin universe, it's not ready for publication, but thank you for inquiring.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2021
Dear Author 'Fyreheart',
I hope you are well. I am writing this review to tell you how much I enjoyed your story.
And I'm very sorry about this being an anonymous review, but due to different circumstances, I cannot write my real name. Actually, I would like your insight on that matter, if you would indulge me?
That said, I sorry to see this story end. It was awesome and if you don't mind me asking, what was the language you used for the language of the 'Juanth Darastrix'? I would also appreciate it if you could please tell me the name of the sequel of 'DragonKin' or if you have written it yet?
Allow me to say once again, that this was an excellent and very well-written story, I loved it!
Thank you, for your time and for writing this story.
Sincerely,
A.
XanReads chapter 33 . 5/21/2021
I know this story was published over 10 years ago but I really enjoyed it and loved the whole plot, characterization and flow. I couldn't stop reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2021