Reviews for DragonKin
Hydropistol108 chapter 33 . 6/22
Please make a sequel, I LOVE THIS. but if you do add mpreg make draco the carrier. There are so many ideas for sequels: Draco’s summer visit, A horcrux hunt with the golden trio and Draco’s trio (Pansy and Blaise), or even a time lapse. I truly enjoyed this story and await a sequel.
Hydropistol108 chapter 14 . 6/21
i love the french, highschool french FTW!
I really want to appreciate this story, and I do. I love the way you write and the plot was to die for. I wish that I could have gotten over the fact that this was such a unique, for lack of better words, pairing. I love the story and hope you continue writing. I am sorry I could not go on with the story but I hope you understand. You have an interesting writing style.

Thank you for the literature adventure,
Charlie
Lali chapter 14 . 6/11
Hey! So i'm kind of devouring your story and as a french girl i couldn't help but notice the "de cette façon s'il vous plaît" which indeed can be translated vu "this way please" but in the meaning of a way if doing something and not "follow me please". You should change it for "par ici s'il vous plaît" or "suivez-moi s'il vous plaît". Expect for this tous story really is quite captivating and i look forward reading the rest if it
Devine-Kali chapter 33 . 6/12
this was a wonderfully done story I really enjoyed reading it! much hope for a second story.
bright blessings to you :D
"Young Ron and Neville might be good sources of information as their families have long wizarding histories."
Fleur would be a good source of information. Ron and Neville might be good sources of rumors and stories.

"Even my family had some a century or so back."
A single century is not much in this context. It is at most three or four generations. My grandparents remembered their grandparents, and that is four generations, so it should not be difficult to know exactly what was a century ago, especially with family tapestries.
With wizards, a century ago Dumbledore was in his prime.

So Veela mate with the strongest possible candidate. Assuming Harry is the strongest, every Veela he meets would choose him. Fleur would have chosen him, or would now if she saw him again.
Young Otaku chapter 12 . 5/30
very nice story -
Kris chapter 33 . 5/20
Fabulous story! Will there be a sequel? I am interested in the continued development of Draco and Harry's relationship.
TigerCritic chapter 18 . 5/17
Ok I admit, I normally am not a fan of any types of slash, with an expection made for certain femslashes. I also have a slightly offensive opinion on male/male relationships. However I freely admit these and endeavour to keep an open mind.
With that out of the way I admit the reason I made it this far is due to the dragons and the in depth details of the wizard world. I am starting to warm up to this ship now and would love to see if I can find more like these.
Lady Colchicum chapter 33 . 5/15
Great story!
Fick Chick chapter 18 . 5/15
no potions lab?
withoutwingsx chapter 33 . 5/14
I was hoping for at least a kiss but their growing relationship was delightfu
Citrus Sinensis chapter 33 . 5/13
And so it ends... How sad.
I hope for a sequel *insert pressing the Follow Author button repeatedly* and thank you very much for writing this story which I really enjoyed.
-C.S
Citrus Sinensis chapter 31 . 5/13
Something I've forgotten to mention before, but one of the things I like about this story is that no spells are misspelled (pun not intended). So many people have trouble writing spell names, your think that they all a) have never read the books, and if so, why do they write fanfiction? or b) have all grown up with Cho Chang (seriously, I have seen a fix where expelliarmus was constantly spelled Expellerarmus *bangs head on desk*).
Citrus Sinensis chapter 28 . 5/13
Just as I finished reading "a brilliant light blazed from his arm and disappeared", my tablet crashed. Too much powerful magic for it to cope with, lol. Also, Narcissa talking in a simplistic way to get Severus to not worry about MoldyShorts' reaction was really funny.
How did you learn all this stuff about family crests? They are really well explained, too, so I can picture them pretty well.
No, it's so sad, I on!y have five chapters to go and them I'm going to have to find myself a new awesome fanfiction...
Great story, I'll remember it for a while.
C S