Reviews for DragonKin
Royslady51 chapter 33 . 4/3
Okay, you've been properly captured and are being held at an undisclosed location until you cough up the goods...
altarincze chapter 7 . 3/27
ok. i must say i am disappointed.
i came here after reading FF where harry became half dragon and was interested in another dragon HP story. First few chapters were interesting and very good.

Than the nonesense with gay Malfoy came and I still gave it a shot. Maybe they would befome best bros or something, you know proper best friend makes your family question your sexuality. but this chapter basically shut that down.

I am sorry, you may call me homophobic, but i just dont enjoy reading about two males loving each other. especially this forced. there was absolutely no reason for this in this story.
WeisseHex chapter 25 . 3/11
It's quite amazing to see Ron and Draco getting along!
diannecome17 chapter 33 . 2/3
I love it.
Drakena chapter 33 . 2/1
wow this story was just wow I loved it so much
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 1/17
Just a Spade casually dropping by
barmy bunk chapter 33 . 1/4
I loved this a whole lot and could have read in this universe forever! Thank you for creating it.
KiaraLumos chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Such an interesting concept that I haven't seen before. The subtle changes to their relationship didn't feel forced at all. Cried and laughed throughout. Would love to read what draco and Harry do next.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2020
I have verifiable proof this woman tortured children and would like her arrested.
That's not what we're talking about here. Now about our PR.
Wow that's a hella difference in opinion there
vanessaosipov chapter 33 . 12/25/2020
Me waiting 4 a first kiss like ._.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2020
One of the best Harry Potter fan fic I've read in a while...10 years later and I still enjoy this book. Would have loved deeper intimacy levels but then, it is why it is. The purity of the relationship between the two did not remove from the charm of the plot
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2020
A whole book specifically for enchanting staircases... useful. I need it. And somehow I laughed and cried the whole way through this whole bloody chapter. Thanks, I think.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
Ron... broke... and I loved it... what does that say about me?
Kadri chapter 33 . 12/4/2020
I wasn't expecting there to be Drarry (that ship isn't really my cup of tea), but you handled the relationship well and this was an enjoyable read. I especially liked Tom's fate, and the bit with Skeeter and Scrimgeour at the end. Karma is a bitch.
Michiru Gonzalez chapter 27 . 11/9/2020