Reviews for DragonKin
Guest chapter 33 . 10/14/2017
Nice story, really dragons a d . too
Erica Uribe Garcia chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Is this a Drarry? Because, I only read Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter fanfiction
purplepuppy216 chapter 33 . 10/10/2017
I absolutely loved the story, I find myself wondering if you are ever going to post a sequal?
Fick Chick chapter 28 . 10/9/2017
Did Filch receive anything on behalf of Mrs. Norris?
fanfictiononly chapter 33 . 10/4/2017
This is my umpteenth time rereading this story and it gets better every time i read it. it's blood brilliant, all the unanswered questioned from the books you answered here, the flow of the story and the characters development is just amazing.
Siany chapter 33 . 9/26/2017
Best story ever
Sheir chapter 29 . 9/25/2017
What an amazing series. I've never seen such a poised and unreckless Harry; it's a really refreshing change haha. Snape is amazing here; I love how we get insight into how his opinions of Harry is changing. I love that you've addressed so many of the things we should have been questioning in the original series- Harry's abuse, how shady Dumbledore is, what became of the basilisk, lack of compensation for the basilisk victims, etc. I haven't reached the ending yet but just had to say, thank you so much for writing!
SerpensPrincess chapter 33 . 9/27/2017
Absoutely love!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
I am rereading this for the umpteenth time and it is one of my favorite hp stories. The only trouble with rereading is that is when you start finding the 'little things' otherwise known as nit picking. So, hoping you won't take this the wrong way but this standard best friend threat to new boyfriend: Her voice dropped to a low whisper "However, if you deliberately hurt Draco, no one, not even the Dark Lord, will ever find what's left of your body."
makes no sense. If she actually did kill Harry, Draco would die, right? that's what this whole thing is about. If Harry refuses him (and being dead he can't actually accept him) the Veela will die. If she evens hurts Harry in any way Draco will retaliate. Actually, she better hope Draco never finds out about the threat, he was going to take on Snape in Harry's defense, he'd eviscerate Pansy.
malita23 chapter 33 . 9/13/2017
U should make a sequel where they have young
Romily chapter 33 . 9/13/2017
Wow, i loved that... one of very few Drarrys that seem believable with a great background story (don't wanna put too many spoilers), with a relationship developing in a realistic way. It is a rare event me getting to like a story where Harry and Draco are put together. You managed it easily.
I hope we get a sequel someday. I am going to read it for sure.
Danu40k chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Have you read the Door series of books by Diane Duane? If not you might want to check them out, especially the second book Door into Shadows which deals with Dragons like you have here.
The first time I read this story way back when you were first writing it it seemed familiar and since then I have reread the series and now having refound your work I am happy to pass on a great series to someone I think will enjoy it.

Stephni/Danu40k
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 8/27/2017
Oh please have a sequel up for this soon. You did leave a few loose threads like, retaliation if Rufus for planning on ignoring Harrys kidnapping because he wouldn't be the Ministry's poster boy. Considering what he did to the Dursleys Aironth must also gave something in store fir Dumbledore. That and I would like to see a bonding ceremony for Harry and Draco. P,ease, please do a sequel!
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 8/27/2017
Lol yeah I'm pretty sure Dumbledore will awaken and realize trying to control Harry Potter will not be a good idea. So his long before Rufus gets kicked out of office hmm?
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 8/27/2017
So much for killing the other four before kidnapping Harry.
2,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »