Reviews for DragonKin
laelruin chapter 33 . 8/11
I really loved this story quite a bit. I'm also grateful for the warning at the top of the only chapter in the story that warned of sexual content. :) I should really pay better attention in the future...
LOL!
Thanks for writing and posting this!
L
tammgrogan chapter 33 . 8/6
WONDERFUL STORY, please, please, please write a sequel!
MyKala chapter 33 . 8/3
This is literally on of, if not The best Harry Potter Fanfics I have ever read. WOW.
Mayflowers123 chapter 13 . 8/5
*sniff sniff* I'm not crying! *sniff sniff*
Rebecca982 chapter 22 . 8/4
You uh.. mean spotted *duck* right? Because if you didn't mean spotted dick please edit this chapter.
NotUrAverageBrony chapter 3 . 8/3
You can't absorb cold and turn it to fuel because cold is just an abscence or decrease in heat. Sorry about that , it was bugging me.
Ermagerd this is the best story ever :D
Great story, aside from the HP/DM. I love the Elder Dragons! Just an idea for a spin-off...

Aironth said he opens the portal once a generation to check on his descendants. What if he had done that 10 years earlier? What if he had found a 6 year old Harry? How would Harry have changed spending 5 years with Elder Dragons before starting Hogwarts?
That ending was just great. I don't know if there is a sequel, but if there is I'm totally reading it.
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 11 . 7/17
I have literally written down every word in one of my notebooks and now when I leave for summer camp later on today I will be studying this in my free time during Tuck Hour. I already use "Nafldask", "Ghergo'ir", "Hesjing", "Opsola", "Hofibavi", "Iejir", and "Isthasy" in normal conversation and it has been thoroughly annoying the fuck out of my family and friends. Thank you for this fun, this story, and the amazing back story of Juanth Darastrix.
DistancedDisorders chapter 33 . 7/16
I really enjoyed this book. It's exceptional.
superjunior101315 chapter 33 . 7/16
sequel plsssss
FanOfFanficionForever chapter 1 . 7/16
I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope that you will continue with it...maybe having Dumbledore answer for some of his decisions he made regarding Harry? It would be interesting to say the least. Thank you!
Please sequel
Brittboo2 chapter 11 . 7/9
So, I'm camping right? I decided, hey, I'll bring the first two Harry Potter books and read them again for, what? The 15th time? I figured that would be enough, I mean, I don't want to carry around the whole series! Well, I was wrong. They lasted a day and a half. So then I decided, hey, let's read this story again! I mean, ive only read it like 3 or 4 times! So I started on that! I have now realized that I can read the first two Harry Potter books (which I'll admit compared to the later ones are relatively short) in less time that I can read this! But that's okay! I'll be sad when I finish reading it anyway! I mean, as I said, I like it enough to read it multiple times! So yeah! Thanks for writing so well, and yay! Good story! :)
2,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »