Reviews for DragonKin
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 5 . 3/30
Umm... Wtf? There is also the problem of Harry not being gay and not desiring men?

Where was the warning of this being a slash fic? Disgusting do you think a mans sexuality is so open that the thought of same sex relations will not make them cringe?
The Krystal Cat chapter 22 . 3/28
So she's deliberately calling him Dragon. Okey then x3

XD yes Sev, have nightmares about being Potter's head of house! *evil cackle* -Cat.
bigd95822 chapter 21 . 3/28
After last chapter you should label this slash, not friendship. To not do so is misleading and deceitful. I had hoped you would be creative and find a solution to harry's dilema, as you are a fair writer. Sadly you took the easy way out. I'm sure you won't complain if I don't finish your smutty Little's tale. Since you mislead me by not correctly labeling it slash, i'm going to remove my favorite rating and block you. BTW,in my experience only petifiles and teen girls write slash. Which are you?
Bigd95822
The Krystal Cat chapter 21 . 3/28
Did Narcissa call Draco "Dragon" or was that a typo? -Cat.
bigd95822 chapter 5 . 3/27
Hey, you wrote that Ron got "seasoned tickets." Were they spicy?
This sure looks like slash after reading the chapter. if so, you should post that it is in the description.
The Krystal Cat chapter 19 . 3/27
No. You can't do this! D: -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 17 . 3/26
Alright, I know this doesn't exactly relate to this chapter but I'm expecting one of the two to walk in on the other while they're in the shower. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 16 . 3/26
Heeheehee!

Oh, there's a spelling error near the end. In the little translation at the bottom it says "outgain" is grandson but in the actual text it says "Autgabin." -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 5 . 3/24
When Lucius is speaking to Harry: *can feel a blush crawling across my cheeks*

When Dumbledore mentions veela: *flips out for a moment and drops my phone*

*almost flips out again when Draco says "Harry..." because his mum was explaining rejection*

"Harry, shame on you. You broke Ron." *dies laughing* I never much liked the weasel, mostly because I'd only seen the movies and he was so hateful towards Harry in several parts, but he actually made me smile. XD I love it! -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 4 . 3/24
Heeheehee. Harry being Harry.

Dray, you aren't doing a very good job at hiding any feelings you might have for Harry.

Question: the language the elder dragons use, is it by chance Gaelic? Or perhaps Celtic... Maybe Welsh... *confusing myself* -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 3 . 3/24
*giggles* Snape was so upset. I love Harry x3 -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 3/23
XD I keep reading Aironth as Arithoth and I don't know why or how.

Right here "tried to "open" is mind" I believe you meant 'his' rather than 'is'.

I have given up trying to pronounce 'Juanth Darastrix.' As well as 'Aironth.' XD I'll call him Erin.

I love it so far x3 it's brilliant! I want to live with the Elder Dragons, it sounds loads better than real life. -Cat.
f.yuri.2011 chapter 33 . 3/22
i love this story!
crlor chapter 33 . 3/19
What great story!
Ghostwright chapter 5 . 3/11
"The Ministry had proven that Lucius Malfoy had been impersonated by Amycus Carrow using Polyjuice during the fiasco when Sirius had died, but Harry still harbored a deep resentment regarding the older man's behavior over the years."

You can't just do that. Not in chapter five, and not with the most ridiculous explanation I have ever had the misfortune of seeing in a fanfic.
2,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »