Reviews for DragonKin
mckertis chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
You know what ? Fuck. You. You stated that this was "friendship", so that is what i thought, started reading, everything was fine, then it's chapter 5 - yep, it's the homo shit.
Redhorseman25 chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
I really enjoyed your story up to a harry/malfoy pairing. I find myself unable to continue. For a future reference can you please post something along the lines of same sex pairing even if not a slash. I understand the mystery in telling only a few details in the intro and i personally have nothing against homosexuality. I just do not enjoy reading it or reading and having it sprung on me. Thank you for reading my review even if i wsh it was under better circumstances.
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Okay, I've read this story several times and have it as a document on my kindle, but the last time I read it was a few years ago. I'm rereading it now and I have to say, Please. Please stop saying he felt 'waves of love and comfort' it feels literally copy and pasted. I do like this story, and I think it has a good concept, but I also think it could be tidied up of repetitive phrases like that. Still, I do think you have a good underlying storyline.
parapole chapter 33 . 8/27/2016
oh, i'm so glad i read the last chapter first. i litetally cannot stand dumbledore-bashing fanfic. best wishes for the sequel!
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I do love this story and I must have read it at least three times, but the one thing that annoys me more than anything else is the reusing of the phrase, ' felt waves of love and comfort come from his lowaar'. I'm only about halfway through the story right now as I'm reading it for the first time in several years and I've started skipping over that phrase because it irritates me so badly that it's reused so many times. If it was rephrased or rearranged that might be better but it literally looks copy and pasted at least once or twice every chapter. However this isn't a flame I do love the story and the concept and the storyline and I think you've done a great bit of work here I just had to vent first
jim chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
I find Harry married to a malfoy to be all that is wrong with fanfiction. I like the overall story but draco as his wife, you ruined the story.
Jim chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
I do not like Harry and Draco slash. It says friends but not slash, I would be mad if its slash.
RatherFabulous chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Harry Potter has become Sakamoto! (Well, that's okay. Aside from being suave, handsome, graceful and polite, Sakamoto is effortlessly good at EVERYthing, so that should make Harry's life a bit easier, eh?)
sammcma chapter 33 . 8/13/2016
This was a fantastic story! I deeply enjoyed every chapter! I have one question. Does the Elder Dragon language descend from any real language in our world? I thought the language was beautiful, and the words chosen, as well as their definitions appropriately well used!

I sincerely hope for a sequel soon! I'll be reading some of your other fics, and will follow you and favorite both you and this fic!

Thanks again, for the beautiful tale!
laelruin chapter 33 . 8/11/2016
I really loved this story quite a bit. I'm also grateful for the warning at the top of the only chapter in the story that warned of sexual content. :) I should really pay better attention in the future...
LOL!
Thanks for writing and posting this!
L
tammgrogan chapter 33 . 8/6/2016
WONDERFUL STORY, please, please, please write a sequel!
MyKala chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
This is literally on of, if not The best Harry Potter Fanfics I have ever read. WOW.
Mayflowers123 chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
*sniff sniff* I'm not crying! *sniff sniff*
Rebecca982 chapter 22 . 8/4/2016
You uh.. mean spotted *duck* right? Because if you didn't mean spotted dick please edit this chapter.
NotUrAverageBrony chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
You can't absorb cold and turn it to fuel because cold is just an abscence or decrease in heat. Sorry about that , it was bugging me.
2,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »