Reviews for DragonKin
Michiru Gonzalez chapter 25 . 11/9/2020
Hay que bonito!
Harry y su familia!

Además, leer el menú, me dio hambre
Michiru Gonzalez chapter 24 . 11/9/2020
Toma esa Severus
Michiru Gonzalez chapter 23 . 11/9/2020
Al fin pude terminar de leer este capítulo!

Ese Lucius... demuestra que nadie puede poner las manos en su hijo y Voldy... bueno ya sabemos que tiene un retorcido sentido del humor.
Además, siento que Harry aún no está del todo enamorado de Draco, si no hubiera pasado lo de Millicent pues seguirían igual.
Michiru Gonzalez chapter 21 . 11/5/2020
tuvo que pasar esto para que Harry al do aceptará a Draco
Michiru Gonzalez chapter 13 . 11/5/2020
Esta parte me encantó! por que demuestra lo amoroso que pudo llegar a ser Sirius y que es el hombre que aprendió de sus errores
moonmadi13 chapter 33 . 10/25/2020
I loved this. It would be amazing to have a sequel!
littleditto chapter 33 . 10/20/2020
This is fantastic! All the kudos
K chapter 33 . 10/18/2020
Awww, I loved it and wish there was more
gginsc chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
I remembered reading part of this story and wondered why I did not complete it. I wondered until chapter 5. I regret that I will not be able to complete this type of story. A little warning next time would be appreciated.
laylay6134 chapter 33 . 10/1/2020
I don't usually review or comment, but I have to say this is now one of my top stories. The ending was great and thank you for taking the time to write this!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/18/2020
Really good story. Need a little more risqué scenes between Harry and Draco. But great plot.
HarryPotterIsForLife chapter 32 . 9/19/2020
Why didn't they go to Potter Manor, it is significantly bigger and the boys could have spent the weekends on the Quidditch Pitch plus the Elder Dragons Built The wards so they would be even more secure than the Malfoy Manor ones? When The Boys Get Married whose surname would they choose or would they be the Malfoy-Black-Potters? Are you making a part two? When Harry Screamed at Airnoth was that in Anger or Curiosity? I know you said Arinoth was Pranking Harry but can it be true, I really want Harry and Draco to have a child! When They get married would they move into a Potter, Black or Malfoy estate, Please say Potter manor! I really need a part two! Please answer me either in a message or a much needed part two! Thx HarryPotterIsForLife

P.S: I would have written this on the final chapter if I hadn't already reviewed it.
HarryPotterIsForLife chapter 33 . 9/17/2020
Loved it and the ending great job Part 2 of the couples Story please
Potter's Girl chapter 6 . 9/4/2020
Why do such great authors as you always need to take a great story into a beautiful fanfiction always into Homosexual romance? can't a reader enjoy a good family story?
Guest chapter 33 . 9/4/2020
Truth be told, in chapter 5 I was sure I was going to regret reading this story. I'm very much not a fan of Draco/Harry, but I hadn't paid attention to the tags (got here via asking for good dragon stories). I'm still not a fan, because it requires twisting the universe into a pretzel to make any sort of sense, but I don't even care because your worldbuilding here is SPECTACULAR. You've left me with a burning need to see more of this world of yours, and I can think of no higher compliment than that. It looks like you've been inactive for a while, but hopefully you're still getting notifications, because you ought to know that you've brightened a very dark month for me. Thank you for this story.
2,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »