Reviews for DragonKin
michiru Gonzlez chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
Pues si Albus, Harry solo es un chico que a sufrido bastante y además lo quieres mantener a "salvo" con familiares que solo ante la amenaza de Sirius se mantuvieron a raya.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2020
You have a much better, more complete, and more accurate spell index than any other I’ve read in an fanfiction.
timeshadowtempest chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Hi matt I post this book on wattpad? Please answer by August 23 (DM) I'll take silence as a go ahead I will not claim credit to it
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2020
What language is this?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
I think the saying is “let’s start as we mean to go ON”. But I love this anyway, I’m just a pedant
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2020
Haha, Harry is badass
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2020
Plus Dumbledore performed the fidelius charm for the potters so he of all people would have known that Sirius was not the secret keeper.
animefreak84 chapter 33 . 7/31/2020
I love this story! It is one that I have read a few times over. I hope there is a sequel!
kitten137 chapter 5 . 7/15/2020
"Shame on you. You broke Ron."
That just made me laugh so hard
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 7/3/2020
Glad to see Harry unleashing his Slytherin side. The Juanth Darastrix are very intriguing - enjoy the concept of a sentient dragon. Also glad to see that Harry has someone watching out for him as it appears that Dumbledore never does. Excellent chapter; very well written and paced.
Tina Saliceti-Irizarry chapter 33 . 6/29/2020
An exquisite story loved it so much!
Accio Allsorts chapter 10 . 6/22/2020
Ok, can I just point out that for Malfoy to know that Harry was missing he would have had to have looked in Harry's room? Without permission? Creepy...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2020
Really hot? I do not think that is the usual response garnered for an announcement of this type. In fact, I think it is usually the opposite from the heterosexual population.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2020
This strikes me as the same kind of wishful thinking parents engage in when they want their homosexual child to turn heterosexual by one of those retraining camps. The character of Harry Potter is a heterosexual and no amount of retraining is going to turn him homosexual. To acknowledge who you are and to admit on a basic level what you want implies that you let other have the same rights. Create a compelling original character who is the person you are trying to awkwardly twist the protagonist into. Have Draco fall in love, as a vela, with style and authenticity.
2721Sora chapter 33 . 5/20/2020
sequeel plssss.. thanks for writing a greattt storyyy! wish you luck!
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »