Reviews for A Fractured Blossom
Dawn-Infinite chapter 2 . 6/29
All I can say is Sakurai personality is so bitchy. She is so demanding of everything and is a very distasteful person to be around. You captured her Bitch essential perfectly.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 13 . 5/29
Oh how i lolved tghis story. This is the first Ranma Crossover i've read that's any good. It's a shame that you didn't continue this. I really loved how Sakura got mistaken for a Jinchuuriki.
Was it bait?
Or did you forget to set up a decoy?
This is one of the two best Ranma-Naruto crossover fanfics here, the other written by Ozallos. Too bad there has been no updates for the past six years, and will probably never have one again.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 13 . 1/28
So... no updates in over half a decade...
Regin chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Reymen chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
2 days torture on a (belivable) traitor and she is ready to start training instantly? I don't belive that
The Nachoman chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Well, I know this story is as dead as a doorknob, and I mourn it.
This story is great.
erching chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
damn shame you dropped this
Guardoflight chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
This is a pretty interesting story which I hope you continue, I like what changes you've made and I am curious how this will further influence the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Please update soon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
Very cool:)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Hehehe hopefully sasuke will convert to the Ichaicha fan club like almost every other male that hit puberty to has.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Her move reminds me of the move Negi-fever by Jack Rankan in mahou sensei Negima.
Grizzmon chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Well, they beliebe Kabuto?