Reviews for A Fractured Blossom
laelruin chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
Very Interesting! I'm loving having Ranma in Sakura's head and the characterization in this story.
L
HungrySnack chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
Just found this. I know this story is Deader than Dead, but I want to say that I enjoyed what you have written here. (I wish there was more)
Interested chapter 13 . 8/2/2017
Upsate. Update update. This is an intersting story that needs to be continued.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Dude yuor stuff just keeps intriguing me, the summary pulled me in and I'm not disappointed.
Reapper chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
It's a pity that this story appears to be dead. There is a very good plot going here, and several good open questions to keep it going. How did Cologne get her hands on something from the Naruto world? How will the invasion go with the new turn of events? Will Jiraya turn Sasuke into a pervert and prevent him from defecting?

WeeBee, if you're still out there, please come back. You have a skill for storytelling and this site can use more of people like you.
Dawn-Infinite chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
All I can say is Sakurai personality is so bitchy. She is so demanding of everything and is a very distasteful person to be around. You captured her Bitch essential perfectly.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
Oh how i lolved tghis story. This is the first Ranma Crossover i've read that's any good. It's a shame that you didn't continue this. I really loved how Sakura got mistaken for a Jinchuuriki.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Bites
Was it bait?
Or did you forget to set up a decoy?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
This is one of the two best Ranma-Naruto crossover fanfics here, the other written by Ozallos. Too bad there has been no updates for the past six years, and will probably never have one again.
NightmareKnight1 chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
So... no updates in over half a decade...
Regin chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Reymen chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
2 days torture on a (belivable) traitor and she is ready to start training instantly? I don't belive that
The Nachoman chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Well, I know this story is as dead as a doorknob, and I mourn it.
This story is great.
erching chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
damn shame you dropped this
Guardoflight chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
This is a pretty interesting story which I hope you continue, I like what changes you've made and I am curious how this will further influence the story.