Reviews for A Fractured Blossom
Jeff chapter 13 . 1/15
are you planning on adding to this?
vequest chapter 6 . 10/29/2018
so konoha has the worst intelligence system considering that it should be known which villages has which tailed beast so yeay you basically bashed all those characters.
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
Hola esté es mi primer como mentario me gusta mucho tu fanfic.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2018
i respect your grind, this story makes me feel chills of how good written it is. I humbly thank you.
Mr. Haziq chapter 13 . 8/2/2018
A shame this hasn't been updated in such a while...
tarrangar chapter 10 . 5/5/2018
I'm quite sure killing a ninja of Konoha, is the kind of things that get a clan heavy sanctions, especially when said ninja is a student of the Hokage, Clans have a lot of right when it comes to their own members, but they aren't allowed to do anything to non-clanmembers, they could take Sakura to court for stealing their clan techniques, but just killing her themselves, is the kind of thing that get them punished heavily, and the Hokage might decide to do an ironic punishment, and so confiscate scrolls of the gentle fist, and distribute them to non-clanmembers, because the clan has to be shown that they aren't allowed to break the law like that, and that involve a heavy punishment.
tarrangar chapter 4 . 5/5/2018
Sakura already promised Ranma she would surrender if she went up against Gaara, so that should just have resulted in Gaara not getting to fight.
tarrangar chapter 2 . 5/5/2018
Hope Cologne died after managing to kill Ranma, also hope the others killed Shampoo and Mousse for getting Ranma killed, really hate the Amazon's, and they seem to be worse than average in this fic.
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 3/24/2018
Oh oh kabuto and the mayham. It’s beeb a fantastic fanfic.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 3/24/2018
Lol the omake.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 3/24/2018
Hmm I wonder if neji is going to go the shampoo route .
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 3/24/2018
Hmm I wonder what neji is up to .
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 3/24/2018
Lol her new rival . Well at least now fiancées ... yet .
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 3/24/2018
Guess kakashi doesn’t care about his team much. Didn’t punish those two for hurting his genin.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 3/24/2018
Luckily for ibiki n Anko Ranma didn’t decide to kill them.

Well all the more reason for Sakura n Ranma to not trust the village .