Reviews for The Color of Blood
Ferdinand17 chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
So it's been ages since you posted but, if you ever see this please please please write more! I am loving the chlollie storyline and it seems as though Lois is about to give Ollie a talking to (which I would love to read btw). I also love your portrayal of Ollie :) x
malugargula chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
It's great, you can't stop now
I need more Chlollie :)
Mercenary63 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Well, I've just found the story and can't help but ask ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE? I really need continuation! The story has a great potential, it would be a pity to let this one go...Please, please,please? :) :)
Mai chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
So I just re-read this.. man! I'm begging you! Please update soon! I hope you haven't given up on this story cause it's such a great read and I love to see where things head next for both couples.
kim chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
interesting chapter... next update... :)
Alice chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Love it so far! Update soon with more chlollie please! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
good chapter & more please
Lalamia chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Yay, an update! :D I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw this story on the first page. I'm just sad it wasn't longer, but I'll take what I can get!

Hope we won't have to wait too long for the next chapter.
alliejgk chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
This is great so far, please update soon. Hopefully there will be a happy ending for Chloe and Oliver.
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
AAAGGGGHHHHH! This is as bad as watching the show! *Something* must happen! He *has* to tell he loves her, sober, concrete and in a way she can't wiggle out of!

I want them to stay married! Or get married again, the *right* way!
Rachet chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
happy to see you writing this story again, hope to see chloe & ollie soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Pleasepleaseplease update soon :D I'm dying to find out what happens next!
Mai chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Okay.. this is awesome! I really hope you'll update soon :)
inu-babygirl1 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
pleas up-dte asap luv ya and more cholloie please inu
Sunfiresarah chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I just found your story and I'm really liking it. Can't wait for the next update!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »