Reviews for Her Shining Light
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
*sniffles* This is sad and moving and beautifully written, and heartbreaking at the same time. Really powerful writing and excellent characterisation.

There are a few typing and punctuation errors in this. Nothing huge but they do jump out and announce themselves.
XX-Half-A-Life-XX chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
aww such a sweet sensative and emotional drama!, Tony died gracefully lol, it was extremely well written and to such a sensative extent that it's had not to feel the emotion between Ziva n Tony as he passes. LOL i especially loved the twirling leaves analagy!

LOVED IT SAMMY!

Keep up the good work!
msdarque chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Such a sad and beautiful story!

Brought tears to my eyes.. thank you for sharing. :)

Congrats!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was a stunningly well-written, amazingly character-developing, purely beautiful story. I enjoyed it immensely. It broke my heart in a wonderful way. Well done :)
Seosh chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
*Tears streaming down face* It was so perfect. Love your style of writing
deetaylsm chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I could barely get through this story. Why did ya have to kill Tony? *sniff*
Mel chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
(Running aroud the house screaming)

Im gonn feed you to the hounds!

How can u kill of Tony?

You are just the heartless type arent u?

Dont care if u warned everybody about the major charecter death.

You might have a graet writing style but i dont care.

Im gonna set the mob on you.

Mel

PS. For ur info Ziva and Tony are made for each other and deserve to be together 4ever.
God'srider chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
beautiful character portrayal, but oh so sad! you should add another chapter and Tony survived!

Well written and sweet so touching!
newgal chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
You're bringing tears to my eyes. Well done.
sarahsrr chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Sam, this was so good. So much emotion between Tony and Ziva. A lot of people don't like to kill Tony but it worked for your story. Very sad and so very well written. Great job!

Sarah
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Ow... how to make a girl feel dead miserable! Actually just what I needed. I'd not really got this week out of my system, so I had a good blart, when usually I just shrug and say "It's only a story." As death scenes go, brilliant and heart-rending. DON'T DO IT AGAIN! Seriously, you write whatever you want to, 'cos you do it so well, but next time, kill anyone but Tony! Thanks for your kind thoughts in your last review - I was going to PM as usual, but I thought if I did it in a review instead, it was one more number for that little slot at the top. It's been a rough ol' week; writing is cathartic, although I'm well aware that the last two chapters were'nt up to scratch, but hey, when has that ever stopped me? Thanks again.
jodz92 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Awh, this was so moving! Incredibly written, the internal struggle of Ziva's emotions, her thoughts were so well written and Tony being her beacon of light that was fading.. that was just amazing!

Well done! :D
donttouch chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I...kinda want to punch you, but it was well written. But I still want to punch you. Or maybe not. I haven't decided yet. No, no, definetly feel like shaking you though. *shakes Samantha* DO NOT KILL THE DINOZZO EVER AGAIN! *sniffle sniff sniffle sobs*

Love, Winnie
C-Rokkk chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
So sad! :(

Tears came to my eyes!

I usually don't read things like this, but I couldn't stop myself. Very well written!
zats chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
A lot fluffy, but loved it. Sad the way feelings are show when one leaves.