Reviews for Seasons
gremlingrump chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
discovered Ted and Ralph only last week (left England

many years ago), and fell in love with this story. was so pleased

to find these fictional additions, but wish there were more.

how you have portrayed them is exactly what i would wish for...

why no more?
Katy-Kale chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Amazing fanfic. I love it! It's so sweet!
S Darkness chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
aww. (sorry, brain numbed by flu. Can't say more except to say that it was beautiful and that I can't type for peas.)
Kaenhoushaki chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
VERY well written! You did Ralph perfectly!

- .com
triffickie chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This was so utterly spot-on. In-character. Which is a priority in fanfiction, of course, but in this fic it really is present.

I think the word 'beautiful' is really used too often and too easily when describing a deep, reflective fanfic with angsty themes and some sort of tragic love or tragic fate, but I do really think this fic was beautifully written and you captured Ralph very well.

Great job.
fran chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
That was beautiful. I mean it was sublime. I hope you sent this to Graham Lineham, Arthur Mathews, Paul Whitehouse and Charlie Higson because I think they'd be truly honoured and such a passionate tribute. Please write a sequel to the morning after soon by the way. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Guin chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Sweet
greenseablue chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
This is beautiful. Fantastically original and *so* well written! Think about sending your Ted/Ralph pairings in to the Rareslash archive so more people can find these wonderful, lovely little things. I hope you know what a good author you are.