Reviews for Diary Of Jane
inuBrandy1101 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Ohh, please write more. At first I wasn't sure if I would even like this story, but now that I read it I know that I will love it just as much as your other stories. (And I do like them :D) So please update soon!
Blanked Account chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I love it! I love this thing between Aro and Jane - and Alec is so rude! Bad vampire! Bad! *sprays with water*
Promise The Flood chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Quite refreshing...I enjoyed this chapter. I love how this story is taking shape and I can't wait to see the final product.
nfanpepsi chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Promise The Flood chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Even better chapter. I love the detail and the though you've put into it...and the plot is getting good. Continue writing!
Promise The Flood chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow...a great start! I hope you continue writing this story and NOT stop halfway through!

Great story. Loves it.
Blanked Account chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Whoah, that was cool. I'm eating cereal and I dropped my spoon in my Reeses' Puffs! Hahahaha those innocent puffs... Love this story! It's so awesome!

Keep writing, and keep writing fast! Rawr! Go go go! Why are you still reading this comment? Go write! Heyy! Stop reading and GO!
nfanpepsi chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Blanked Account chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this story! I always liked Jane and Alec - not liked, was interested in, rather - and I enjoy reading such a well-written and fascinating story about the two. Keep writing!

Nicole (VampirateJazz)